28

Hey y'all, sorry for my hiatus, I'm mental
Health really be deteriorating out here.
Here is a long awaited chapter :)

I'm a lil sad, so this chapter is how I wish I felt right now.

                  THIS CHAPTERS SONG IS
                 Feeling Whitney by post Malone

The rain beads felt as though they were little razor blades on my skin due to the coolness of the water.
I could no longer tell if my face was wet because of the rain or my tears.

I ultimately knew that I had fucked up, but I also couldn't help but feel betrayed by the people I felt were the closest to me.
Going back and forth between going back and apologizing to Maddy or continuing to walk to malakai's hotel made me feel like I was going crazy.

Although I had a nasty feeling in my stomach I still
Continued to walk forward.

The rain still hasn't stoped and I was borderline soaking wet, I needed to find a shelter or start sprinting.
Looking around for a Starbucks, I am distracted by the buzzing of my phone in my pocket, slipping the sleek phone out, seeing fezcos name on my phone made my heart sink into my chest.

Unsure of what I should do, I decide to answer the call, my fingers shake as they slide against the glass.

Once the call was complete, I heart a voice that makes my chest flutter, although it has been close to a week, it feels like years.

"Man where are you" he says in a relieved voice, almost like he's been yearning to have any sort of contact with me, but I could be wrong.

" in Hawaii" I say with a bleak voice, not sure if I could muster out any other words.

"No shit, where the fuck are you fool" he continues to breath heavy into the phone.

If I was being honest with myself, I had no idea where I was, I assumed I could find my way back but was just walking aimlessly, trying to come to a conclusion about life.

"I-I don't know" I let out a distraught sigh

Running my hands through my hair, I remember I was soaking wet and continuing to be pelted with rain.

Talking to him made me forget all the misfortune of life, he made me want to dance in the rain around me.

The palm trees around me swayed with the wind and rain, while the sky painted itself grey and purple.
My soul felt restored at the sound of fezcos subtle breath and the sight in front of me.

The ocean adapted with the wind and wrote poetry within itself, the emotion of its words overlapped on itself, creating vicious waves, but I knew it's intention.

Was this a sign from god? I don't know.

"I love you" he chokes on his breath, hearing tussling in the background, it paints a picture in my head.

I imagine he is laying in bed, in the semi dark room, wearing a white T-shirt and grey sweatpants, like the first night I slept over.

"I love you more" I can now distinguish the rain and my tears.

" please come home to me" he says with an uneven breath

Walking back to the hotel room, I stick my keycard into the lock and slowly open the door, knowing the awkward encounter I'm about to have, I mentally prepare myself for the worst.

Once the door is wide open I am met with six eyes on my soaked body.
"Serves you right" maddy says with a forgiving smile

I can't help but feel myself breath a sigh of relief, knowing I haven't lost my best friend.

Tears start to pool at the brim of my eyes, I can't help but feel myself run into her arms, knowing how much I had hurt her made me feel like shit.

Slinging my arms around her, I shove my face into her neck, smelling her sweet perfume I begin to cry harder.

"I don't deserve you" chokes out of my small cries

She says nothing but I know what she means, we hug for what seems to be hours, pulling away I can see her bright smile that I love and tears in her eyes.

"Go wash up whore, we have a plane to catch in the morning" she said while playfully pushing me away from her.

A short update 🤍