23

THIS CHAPTERS SONG IS
Cyber sex by Doja cat

Maddy takes her luggage out of the car slower than Kat drove to the airport, going twenty in a thirty zone while your airplane will depart in an hour is a recipe for disaster.
The girls talked me into a girls trip to Hawaii, having a drug dealer as a boyfriend definitely helped financially.
"Bitch hurry up, we're gonna miss our flight" I say with extreme annoyance, as she takes all of her bags out one by one, with no hurry.

"It's not my fault Kat drives like a fucking granny, leave me alone" she huffs and shuts the trunk of the car.

"Are you paying for my insurance bitch? No? Ok." Kat snaps at maddy and turns around with a sway in her step and she walks to the door of the airport garage to get into the actual airport.

Running into the airport we go through baggage claim and TSA, finally making it in time despite all of the mini temper tantrums coming from everyone but Cassie.
As soon as we get to our gate we see people boarding, making it just in time before the plane took off.

"Let's go get laid by some fine Hawaiian hunnies" maddy says while holding up her sunglasses and makes sexual motions towards Cassie, then stops abruptly in the middle of slapping cassies ass "except for mia I guess" she rolls her eyes playfully and nudges my arm.

Cassie takes that as a perfect opportunity to get a part two of them helping me get laid,
"If she can't hook up with anyone in Hawaii, then she's gonna have to send pictures home huh?" She hints at something that probably has to do with me being naked in front of them again.

Maddy's eyes lit up with excitement "yes, we're gonna have fun" she says with a smirk, handing the flight attendant her plane ticket and proceeding into the plane.

Finally we arrive in Hawaii after a three hour flight, filled with nothing but the girls trying to get information about my sex life.
" oh my god it is gorgeous" cassie says admiration, looking at all of the green mountains and palm trees

"You're telling me" maddy says while popping her gum, tipping her sunglasses towards the tip of nose staring at all the men walking past us.
"Put it in your pants so we can find our Uber" I say standing in front of her eyes, ruining her imaginary fuck fest.

Maddy's over sexually explicit behavior is due to another breakup between her and Nate, im guessing it's her probably trying to get back at Nate more than her actually wanting to have sex with the number of guys shes flirted with since we've arrived.

Finally finding our Uber, we get into the car and of course the girls force me to sit in the front seat because they're all a bunch of pussies.
"What's going on ladies" the Uber driver we now know as Kevin asks.

Already knowing maddy will pounce on him throughout the ride I let her continue the conversation.

Putting in my headphones and continuing to text fez that we have landed, trying to avoid the uncomfortable convocation happening centimeters away from me.

Finally we arrive to our resort and walk up to the hotel room.
Once we arrived we called beds, Maddy and I sleeping in one bed, kat and Cassie in the other.

We immediately start to get into our bikinis to run to the beach, while changing out of my clothes I am left in my undergarments, starting to take off my bra I am stopped by Cassie, holding her palm in front of me.

"Bitch, you look fine, we need to send a picture to fez" she says while putting emphasis on "need"

The blood rushes to my cheeks while she goes to fish out her phone, feeling immediately awkward, I sit there unsure of what to do.