{004}

The secret that Klaus was in Alaric's body came to light

The secret that Klaus was in Alaric's body came to light. Damon is worried for Travis because Klaus knows about the pure human.

Travis smiled slightly as he decided to draw a wolf during the lunch break, unaware of the piercing eyes of the Scooby Gang as he sat there peacefully.

Travis went to the Mystic Grill after school so he can get food before going to the Salvatore Boarding House to stay over again, he didn't want to go home to his Mom in case she wasn't out of her trash headspace. She'll probably text him when she's sober or awake and drunker than the heaviest drinker in America.

Travis looked at the menu and decided to get a small portion of curly fries and a coke zero. Blue eyes sport dork asked him what he wanted and he relayed what he wanted to the waiter who smiled slightly and left him alone.

Travis tensed when someone sat across from him. He looked up to see someone he didn't recognize, the man had a smirk on his face. "Hello, I'm Klaus Mikaelson. I'm new to town." Klaus smirked, "A lot of people must be moving here this week" Travis chuckled nervously, "I'm Travis Tafelski, I'm new too so I can't help you if you're looking for somethin'." Travis chuckled weakly as Klaus nodded. Klaus smiled kindly.

"I was just wondering what you would do to heal Damon Salvatore?" Klaus smirked cruelly, "What do you mean by that?" Travis asked weakly, terror shone in his eyes but Klaus internally frowned at that. "He's been bitten." Klaus stated before whispering, "by a werewolf." He whispered in the boy's ear who tensed. Travis didn't really know what to say before sighing. "What type of werewolf? Lycan, Homid, Crinos, Hispo, Glabro, Shapeshifters or Lupus?" Travis asked curiously, Klaus blinked in shock at the types of werewolves.
(What I'm referencing:)

"Turns into a wolf every full moon, wolfish yet strong?" Klaus tried to explain it, "The one that hates Nightwalkers?" Travis asked, "Nightwalkers- vampires? Yes

"Turns into a wolf every full moon, wolfish yet strong?" Klaus tried to explain it, "The one that hates Nightwalkers?" Travis asked, "Nightwalkers- vampires? Yes." Klaus stated, "So he was bitten by a Hispo, meaning he's a Nightwalker and not a cold one, Dhampir, Moroi, Vourdalaks." Travis shrugged, "There's more then my type of vampire?" Klaus asked curiously, "Of course, there's the coven-type that need to be beheaded to kill them and have soulmates, there's the Nightwalkers but you're kind are sometimes mistaken as Daywalkers because of your day light rings, there's also cold ones which are the joke of the vampiric world." Travis stated bluntly, "You sound like I told you Demon and Angels are real - which they are. Did you never go past Hispos, Nightwalkers and Spirit Witches?" Travis chuckled humourously. Klaus sighed, "I will heal Damon after the ritual in exchange for your knowledge on the supernatural world." Klaus bargained, "You'll be joining me for search for were- Hispos for the summer, though." Klaus stated, "Deal, Niklaus Mikaelson" Travis beamed before leaving, not caring that he hasn't eaten and that Matt didn't come over to their table.

~

Travis barged into the Salvatore Boarding House, seeing a suited Original but ignoring him.

"Damon you better be happy for once." Travis smirked, "It seems like Klaus will heal you after the ritual" Travis stated, ignoring their curious and hateful looks. "What did you do!?" Damon asked in shock, "Well, I did what any friend did - I sassed the fuck out of him and then made a deal. I'll be gone for the summer so he can hint Hispos and you can be healed, you dork." Travis beamed, "Hispos?" Elijah asked curiously, "Lockwood type werewolves, do you Originals not know of the other types of vampires, witches and werewolves? Jesus." Travis joked, "Any way I made a deal with the moody Santa Klaus so he can heal Damon" Travis smiled, "Thank you, Kid." Damon smiled. "No problemo!" Travis beamed before looking to Elijah.

"Nice to meet you Mr Mikaelson!"