Chapter 14

Demi's POV

I wanted to make her feel like a princess and I decided tonight I would do that for her. I rang around to a few people and organised a romantic dinner on a boat cruising along the water.

I just finished off in the studio and I knew Adriana was working today on the movie so I drive straight to her work.

Upon my arrival I walked in and saw her working her magic on set. Calling out to everyone what to do and being the best director yet!

I knew Adriana was going to go far with this job even thought right now she doesn't see it, I can and I can see how much of a star she will be and how many lives she will touch with her movies.

Sneaking up behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist and left soft kisses on her neck, "Baby I'm at work," she giggled.

"I know but I couldn't resist," I responded.

"What are you doing here anyway?" She asked.

"Tonight I'm taking you out so be ready by eight and I'll come and pick you up," I smiled and instantly she planted her soft lips on top mine.

"You don't have to do anything for me,"

"I know but I want too,"

"Mm god I love you so much," she said smiling.

"I love you too," I replied planting one more kiss on her addictive lips.

"Now I have to go get ready and see you at eight," I winked before running off.

Adriana's POV

Rummaging through my closet I had no clue what to wear and then finally at the very back of it I saw a thigh length black dress, that just looked absolutely gorgeous. Slipping it on, I fixed my make up, hair and accessories. I put on my shoes and as if on cue the doorbell rang.

Opening the door I saw my beautiful Demi looking like an elegant princess in a beautiful peach dress.

"You look wow, absolutely beautiful," Demi said.

"So do you princess," I responded kissing her.

"Now let's get going we don't want to be late," Demi clapped.

**

Demi's POV

I blindfolded Adriana and carefully led her to the boat and once we set foot on it I took off the blindfold and her face was priceless.

"Oh my god," she said covering her mouth.

"You like?" I asked.

"I love it, oh my god Demi Thankyou so so much,"

"It's not a problem baby,"

I said kissing her cheek.

Looking around it was beautiful the fairy lights, the roses, the wine and food. It was perfect.

We sat down at the table and begun to eat our delicious food which of course was not prepared by me because we both would've ended up with food poising.

"Demi I just wanted to say Thankyou so much you are the best thing to happen to me and I wouldn't change a thing right now I'm so in love with you,"

Smiling I held her chin and pulled her into me, our lips met and as usual sparks were flying everywhere.

I stood up and held out my hand for Adriana to take. I turned on some music and we started to dance as we looked out to the water.

"This is the best night," Adriana smiled looking straight into my eyes.

"It's you and me forever," I said leaning my forehead against hers.

"You and me forever," Adriana said.

Sorry that it takes so long to update but i will try my best to get back on track.

Peace out and Stay Strong

Angela+ Evanthia <3