Chapter 10

Adrianas P.O.V

"Baby please wait up!" I ran as fast as my legs could and I finally caught up with her when she was with her head in her knees in the car.

She looked so fragile, her eyes red and puffy and still a river of tears streaming down her face, i kept knocking on the window and she slightly looked up.

I didn't realise that her doors were open so I quickly opened it and kissed her with all the passion in me.

"Baby, Dems please forgive me I am so sorry so so sorry, these last few days were rough because of work and I didn't see you and I was getting really frustrated, everything was building up and I just let go of it all but the worst thing was that you had to suffer from it. Please please don't leave me I lo- I really need you." Shit I nearly said I love her. I don't wanna say it because what if she doesn't feel the same?

I might scare her away and she will brake up with me, and I can't let that happen.

" I forgive you." I didn't even let her finish because I was so relieved so I quickly leaned in to kiss her and thankfully she responded by kissing me back.

"But, you have to chill out with work because you really can't be working all the time it's not good for you, your health and for us." She said with her forehead against mine.

"Of course, I promise you that I will.I can even go tell them that I'm going home now, wait a sec." I said and ran back.

"Guys, we are good for now! Well done, good job guys!"I ran back to Demi and told her that I was done for the day.

"So would you like to go back to my place?"She offered she looked quite shy to be honest.