Chapter 2

Adriana's P.O.V

So we finished for today. It was pretty hectic, especially for me because THE FUCKING DALLAS LOVATO WAS HERE.

I mean common she's the same blood as Demi. She's her sister. Wow.

Anyways I really have to stop going of with my thoughts.

I just finished packing all of my equipment when Dallas came over.

Just breathe. Deep breaths.

"Hi, I just wanted to say sorry again for being late. Maybe you wanna go out for a coffee?" She spoke slightly embarrassed.

Why would she be embarrassed though? I mean it's only me.

"Um, it's okay don't worry about it and I would love to! Let me just put those in my car." I said with a grin.

"Yay! I'll wait outside!" She squeaked clapping her hand and running outside.

I grabbed all my things and said bye to everyone. Straight from the car I made my way to Dallas.

She took a hold of my hand and dragged me to her car. We were on our way when she asked me

"So are you a fan of my sister?"

"Yeah, I'm her number one Lovatic! She's so beautiful, pretty, wonderfull, awsome, amazing, perfect!" I kept going on.

"Gosh I'm getting quite jealous!" She smirked

I looked down and blushed.

"Aw you're so cute!" She said holding her hands against her cheeks.

This made me blush even harder.

"Dallas stop making me blush."I whined.

"But it's so cute!" She said in her best baby voice.

I giggled.

The best way out was to turn up the radio. And that's what I did. Haha.

BAM!!

"LIKE NEEEON LIIIIIIGHTS OOOOH!!!!!" I sang the top of my lungs.

"Shit what have I gotten myself into." Dallas said dramatically.

I playfully pushed her and acted hurt.

"Excuse me but I am the best person to spend your time with well, except from the queen D." I explained

"Who?" She asked in hysterics.

"QUEEN DEMETRIA duuhh? Gosh here have you been livin all your life Dal?" I played with her.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm not obssesed with my sister as much as you are. By the way thank goodness we are finally here."

We got out of the car, and Dallas kept looking at a white BMW then she turned to look at me and smirked.

"What?" I asked. What was going on with her.

She stayed silent and walked into the caffe.

She told me to sit down so she'll go get our drinks.

I didn't see her because the cashier was further away but he seemed to be speaking with someone.

When she came back she had a massive grin on her face.

"Okay so I am most likely going to be your best friend forever after this." She said smiling.

"Why? What are you Tal- Oh my fucking Demetria!" I said covering my mouth.

The goddess was standing in front of me.

She looked so perfect her white dress showing her curves and those heels made her look extra cute considering she was so small.

Act cool. Act cool.

"Hi!" She sang. Giggling and my reaction.

"U-u-m H-hello." I stuttered. Fuck. He'll think I'm a freak.

"Aw you are so cute! Can I sit here?" She asked showing off her dimples.

"Of course, it will be a pleasure." She said quickly and moved up.

She sat down next o me and oh god she smelled so nice.

I just wanted to cuddle into her. Our legs brushed against each other And it was pretty damn sexy.

Well let's see how this goes.