Namjoon

"Yoongi! Namjoon! We have to-" Seokjin stop as his eyes land on a crying Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Seokjin kneel to hug Yoongi close against him, doing his best to comfort the boy.

"What happened?" He asks softly, feeling his heart break, as Yoongi sob against his chest.

"H-He doesn't love me Jin"

Jungkook and Taehyung both go quiet as their eyes land upon the two boys, easily noticing that Namjoon is nowhere to be found.

"Of course he loves you Yoongi, why wouldn't you think so?"

Yoongis heart is breaking inside his chest, as he feels Namjoons words once again, as if they had been spoken in this moment.

His actions cut him deeper, as he can see Namjoons hurt face, before he ran away, never to be found again.

"I kissed him" Yoongi sniffle.

"But that's good Yoongi! Why would that be a bad thing?"

"He didn't kiss back... he moved away and ran out that door" Yoongis eyes fill with tears again "I will never see him again" Yoongi cry.

"This is not happening on my watch!" Jungkook hiss angrily, pulling his hyung up by the arm, practically dragging him out the door.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?" Yoongi try to resist, but the younger boy is way stronger than he is.

"I am fixing this! I might not be able to fix my own love life, but I sure as hell can fix yours!"

------------

Jungkooks feet felt hot beneath him, as he ran faster than he had ever managed to do before, at least faster than he had ever run, with someone else dragging behind him.

Yoongi didn't seem too pleased with this solution.

He knew that he wanted to see Namjoon again, but at the same time, he didn't want to face the man, who had just broken his heart once again.

Jungkook stop, panting harshly as he looks around the big open space, to try to locate the timekeeper.

"Jungkook please stop!" Yoongi beg, trying to get out the younger tight grip.

"Just shut up Yoongi"

"No! this wont work! I don't want to do this" Yoongi try even harder, only to be pulled closer to Jungkook.

"Listen up!" Jungkook suddenly hiss, his tone changing completely, along with the look on his face "I know that he just hurt you, I am hurting everyday when I have to spend, ever awaken hour, with the two boys I have sadly fallen for! I see them be happy every day and I regret that I never told them how I feel! I regret never getting with them"

Yoongi go quiet, looking at Jungkooks hurting face, knowing this is the first time Jungkook have ever told anyone how he feels about Taehyung and Jin.

"You love this boy! And if you don't stop him now, and tell him how you feel, you will never see this boy again"

Yoongi nod, not knowing what to say.

Jungkook investigate the crowd and almost jump into the air, as he notices a well-known figure, they had spent weeks trying to find "There she is!" he yells, pulling on Yoongi's arm, as he starts running again.

Yoongi looks at the direction Jungkook is running, his eyes landing upon none other than Namjoon, with his beautiful dirty blond hair.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi yell, finally getting out of Jungkooks grip, as he run towards the boy.