9th of September

"Namjoon! I am back! Seokjin says there is no updates on the situation, We will have to keep working tomo-" Yoongi drop his groceries as he find a drunk Namjoon on the floor, hugging a liquor bottle.

"What the hell happened here?" Yoongi questioned a little shocked, moving towards the giggling man on the floor.

"I found funny juice" Namjoon laugh even louder, trying to sit back up again.

"Are you blitzed or something?" Yoongi question, making Namjoon laugh again, clearly unfamiliar with Yoongi using the word blitzed.

"Am I what?" He furrows his brows, waving the bottle a little Infront of his face, quickly captivated by the way the liquid moved.

"How did you even find my alcohol?"

"W-Whats alcohol? This is funny juice! Made me feel all happy and warm, like a little huggy wuggy" Namjoon coo, sipping more of the so-called Funny Juice.

"I sense you don't have this where you are from" Yoongi says, while sitting down beside the other on the mattress, which made the floor give off a soft creek.

"I think... Only rich people get funny juice! I am not a richy richy boy! So, I don't get any Funny juice" He hiccup, his body falling to the side to rest against Yoongis.

"That explains why you can't hold your liquor" Yoongi Chuckle, caressing Namjoons arm softly.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes Namjoonssi?" He responds, looking down to find Namjoon looking back at him.

"I really like living with you" Namjoon nuzzle his head against Yoongis arm, earning a soft chuckle from Yoongi, who can't help but be slightly in awe, over the boys drunken honesty.

"I would be lying if I said, I didn't like you living here... Too bad you got to leave once we fix your time travel device"

"I know... its going to be big sad!"

"Big sad?" Yoongi ask with a chuckle, furrowing his brows cutely in confusion.

"That's just some future stuff we say! Like when things are very sad, we just say, Oh that's big sad man!" Namjoon slur a little when he speaks, the alcohol really is making him sound funnier than he already did.

"Then it will indeed be big sad" Yoongi agree with a nod.

Namjoon move a little to sit back up, adjusting himself a little.

"Do you have to throw up?"

"No No..."

Namjoon look at him very seriously, which in a way looked a little funny to Yoongi. He looks like a dad who wants to tell him about the birds and the bees but can't really seem to figure out how to.

"Listen dad, I know how sex works" Yoongi joke.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon add teasingly, his face once again softening to show his infamous dimple smile.

"I am very sure!" Yoongi chuckle softly, looking up at Namjoon with softly tinted cheeks.

Yoongi doesn't know what it is about Namjoon, but something about him always made him smile.

He loves when Namjoon smile, when he doesn't know what's going on and need his help, when he help him dress up in the morning and all the subjects he could discuss with him, without feeling judged in any way.

He loves Namjoons ashy blond hair, which seems to always fall in his face. He loves moving that hair out of his face, earning a dimple smile from the younger and a soft thanks.

By now, he just seems to love everything about the other boy, who had only been living with him for a very short while.

"Namjoon-"

"We should kiss" Namjoon cut him off, making Yoongis eyes widen at his words, also making Namjoon shy as he realizes how Yoongi react.

"I mean... sorry hyung"

Yoongi decide to cut off everything inside him, that is holding him back, as he grabs the others face softly between his hands, moving his body up towards Namjoon, pressing his lips against the others plumper pair.

Namjoon might be drunk, but he knows he will remember this tomorrow for sure.

Yoongi's lips is soft, however his tongue felt even softer, as it founds its way into Namjoon's mouth, as the kiss had started to become dull.

Yoongi made sure to break the kiss, as the younger boy started to become too eager.

"Namjoon, I think its time for you to get some sleep" Yoongi whisper, smiling softly as Namjoon keeps pecking soft kisses against his cheek, jaw and lips, while he whines like a baby "But we were just having fun"

"We can have fun again tomorrow if you remember any of this" Yoongi chuckle, softly pushing the boy away with a hand on his jaw, caressing it softly.

"One last kiss" Namjoon pout, only making Yoongis heart melt even more.

He kisses his lips softly, lingering a little too long on the kiss, not sure if this would be the last kiss, he ever got to share with Namjoon.

As he finally pulls away, Namjoon nuzzle up close against him, breathing in his calming scent.

---------------------------

A fluffy cute chapter for you lovelies