Intro.

"Remember my son... Traveling in time is dangerous"

"I know mother, you don't have to keep reminding me"

His mother sighed softly and picked up her baby boy, rocking him softly in her arms.

She knew that she would be gone soon and he would be all alone, she feared for his future and the man he would become.

However, she had to trust the kind heart her son possessed.

"Now baby, I must leave you soon..."

"Why do you have to leave?"

She held back her salty tears; caressing the soft cheeks of the face, she would miss the most.

"Sometimes, we hear a faint call; it's an angel who calls us home" She whisper.

"Can't they call you a little later?"

"I fear not my boy, but don't go looking for me when I am gone, for you will get no happiness from traveling through the ages to try and find me"

The boy's soft face leaned into her touch, wanting to feel the soft emotions that came with her comfort.

"Promise me, you will let me rest"

"Will you give me a sign when you arrive in heaven?"

"I will send you a gift one day, I will know what to give you when the time is right, you won't know it's a gift at first, but you will realize it when time is right"

"Is that a certainty?"

She smiled down at the gift in her arms "I assure you it is Namjoonie"