"Excuse me professor, but I haven't seen you around the dungeons before. Are you visiting someone?"

"No, unfortunately not. I am the new potions substitute-professor-assistant...something along those lines." She laughed

"That's great! I hope to get you for one of my classes instead of him.." Jonah whispered the last word, rolling his eyes. 

"Jonah, he is still your professor have a little respect." Sofia furrowed her brows trying to stay professional, no matter how much she disliked the man, he was still her co-worker. 

"Now that you are finished discussing me, return to your class, Jonah. Now."  Not only did Severus come out of nowhere but his low voice gave both Sofia and Jonah chills. Jonah scrambled as Sofia turned to face him.

"Morning to you too Professor. I thought I was covering the class today?"

"Precisely. I am only here to introduce you. Now come." Sofia followed as they entered the rowdy classroom. "Quiet." He didn't need to raise his voice, as soon as he stepped into the classroom laughter died. All of the students seemed to share the same looks of terror. "This is Professor Greene. She will be covering multiple of my classes. Please get acquainted with her. I will be gone this whole week." Sofia's eyes shot wide open. A week? she thought. Her first week of ever teaching potions and Severus decides to depart. Severus noticed Sofia's pained expression and leaned in to whisper something to her ear. "If I come back, and I see absolutely anything out of place or amiss there will be consequences. Good luck." She could almost see a smirk on his face as he left the classroom. Sofia sat behind the teacher's desk and begun.

"So as some of you may know my name is Professor Greene. I have been teaching Care of Magical Creatures and Charms on and off for 4 years now. I have now been promoted to potions." She raised her eyebrows playfully as some of the students laughed. "If you guys have any questions before we begin please ask away."

"Professor Greene, did you go to Hogwarts?" 

"Yes, indeed I did."

"What house were you in?"

"Slytherin." Sofia heard murmurs coming from multiple students on the Gryffindor side of the classroom, whilst the familiar Slytherin students smirked. 

"Professor if you were Slytherin, how come you seem so sweet?"

"-You can't ask that Henry!" A voice came in a hushed tone. 

"Settle down now! Each house has different students with all kinds of personalities. Now it would be rude to assume that all Slytherins aren't sweet. Any more questions?"

"You must be a pure-blood if you were sorted into Slytherin then!" A blonde boy chirped in from the Slytherin side. It was Tim Parker. She winced at his statement. Sofia could already tell that he was trouble. 

"Contrary to popular belief no. My father was a wizard and my mother was a muggle. Now if we could begin on page-"

"So you're a mudblood then?" Tim exclaimed. For a second Sofia was quiet, slamming her hands on her desk with a bang she spoke: 

"I will not tolerate these derogatory terms in my classroom. 20 points from Slytherin and detention next Monday Mr Parker." 

"I'm not scared of detention with you. What are you gonna do make me read?" All the Slytherin boys laughed. However, their laughs slowly faded as they saw Ms Greene turn her mouth into a wicked grin. 

"No Mr Parker. You will be having detention with Professor Snape. He will deal with you as he sees fit. Now everyone please turn to page 74 we will be brewing the Sleeping Drought." 

The rest of the lesson ran smoothly. Sofia walked around the class helping certain students with some of their ingredients. She suddenly noticed that Tim was messing with the ingredients of the girl next to him who was clearly a Gryffindor. 

"Mr Parker if you do not stop that right now I will not hesitate to extend your detention into a full week." 

"Sorry Professor," Tim whined. Tim was getting extremely annoyed with her. She didn't seem threatening to him especially because he was Professor Snape's favourite. Tim recalled a hex which his older brother taught him during the summer. It didn't require too much wand flicking, only a few Latin words. Whilst Sofia was helping out another student, Tim carefully took out his wand and focused on remembering what exactly his older brother taught him. Slowly, he hexed the professor without her even noticing. Within seconds a Gryffindor student raised her hand. 

"Um...Professor Greene?" One of the girls sheepishly said. 

"Yes?"

"Your hair...it seems to have turned, um, green?"