*18*

After spending some time with Jisung, Felix knew he had to do something when getting back to his dorm. He didn't want to be a toy for Minho, but he also wanted to be with him. Felix felt confused and frustrated as he was standing outside of their door. He slowly opened the door revealing an empty kitchen. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he felt relaxed that he didn't meet the older.

He got inside the kitchen as he suddenly felt two arms wrapping around his waist from behind making him stop in his tracks.

"M-Minho?" Felix stuttered out as he felt himself getting so nervous and maybe too nervous to even hold himself up on his legs. He could feel the older's breath on his neck as he opened his mouth.

"Yes baby?" Minho low whispered inside the younger's ear making a shiver go down his spine. Felix felt himself getting turned on by the older's voice and warmth.

They stood there for a couple of seconds more before Minho started to slowly kiss the younger's neck. Felix wanted to complain and stop him, but it felt so good. He let the pleasure take over him as a small moan went out of his mouth making the older chuckle slightly after parted with his neck. While he was kissing the younger's neck, he slowly crept his hand down to his ass gently squeezing it and gaining some more moans from the other.

Felix was so lost in pleasure he didn't notice himself growing hard under the touch of Minho. It was only when Minho snaked his hand from his ass to his crotch he noticed and so did Minho making him chuckle yet again. Without notice took Minho Felix's wrist and guided them towards his room before shoving the younger on the bed. Felix was now under Minho as he was hovering above him on his bed. Felix could see the lust in his eyes as he felt Minho starting to rub his member through his pants. He let out multiple sounds he didn't want to but couldn't help it.

It took some time before he suddenly realized what they were doing.

"Minho stop," Felix started making the older stop looking at the younger's eyes visibly confused.

"I don't want to be your toy," Felix continued making the confused expression into relief with the older.

"I don't want to use you. If you didn't notice I actually like you," Minho said chuckling slightly at the expression he got back from the younger. Felix was totally in shock that Minho actually liked him. He felt all fuzzy inside when he heard it and went to peck the older's lips.

"I like you too," Felix whispered shyly and making the older smile widely and chuckling.

"Well then.... Shall we continue baby?" Minho said followed by a smirk.

"Sure," Felix said before he crashed their lips together yet again, but this time together.

The end

Hey everyone

I am sorry for already ending this story here. I just kinda lost interest in it and would rather give my all to a new story rather in a story where I only give 50%. I hope you understand and will also read my new story when I start it very soon.

Until then

I hope you have a nice day

I love u all <3