*12*

Felix nervously got up and stood in the middle of the circle feeling his weak knees barely holding him up.

He was so nervous he couldn't face anyone especially not Minho. He spun around until he could see Minho's legs. Nervously he walked closer to the older. He stopped when he stood right in front of him. Slowly gazing up he could see the beautiful Minho smirking at him. Minho of course knew it was him so therefore he already had his hand out to be taken. Felix slowly took Minho's hand even though he was shaking a lot. The other boys were a bit surprise that Minho was the boy he liked. Minho got up with Felix and let him to one of the spare rooms since he already knew the place because he was good friends with Chan. Felix didn't even look up at the other boys when he left with Minho.

Felix felt his heartbeat raise when he stood in the spare room when Minho closed and locked the door. He slowly sat down in the bed and looked up at a smirking Minho getting closer. Minho kept getting closer and because the younger was so nervous he kept backing up until he could feel his back hitting the headboard of the bed. Minho slowly crawled up in the bed to get close to the nervous younger with still a big smirk on his pretty face. Even though Felix liked him he didn't want to have sex with him..... yet.

"So, I am the one you like huh?" Minho asked even though he knew the answer. He just wanted to tease the other. Felix could feel his cheek blush because of the statement that was true after all. Felix didn't respond he just sat there gazing down.

Minho took his chin and lifted his head up to get eye contact. Felix got lost in those beautiful big brown eyes. They were looking in each other's eyes for a few seconds before Minho interrupted it.

"Sooo what do you want to do?" Minho asked smirking followed up by a lip bite. Fuck that was hot was the only thought Felix had in that moment. Felix felt himself getting more and more hot, but he had to resist.

"Sleep," Felix simply answered pushing Minho back by his forehead with his finger. Minho got a bit disappointed he didn't want more but it didn't surprise him. He just got to be more seductive he thought. No one have ever rejected me, and he won't be the first, he thought.

"Okay then. Come here," Minho said and opened his arms for the younger. Felix looked at Minho like he was stupid, and Minho got confused by that face.

"No. I wont sleep on the same bed as you, fuckboy," Felix spat back and got a bit surprised by his own words when they came out. But Minho didn't take a no as his answer instead he pulled the younger down in his arms and under the duvet. Felix felt nervous and uncomfortable at first but its soon turned into warmth and a feeling of being safe in his arms.

After some time, he felt Minho leaving the bed and taking his shirt off. Felix could see the older's upper body and abs. It wasn't his first time seeing them, but he still is amazed by them every time. Felix ran into the bathroom when Minho didn't look to change himself into just his t-shirt and underwear. He knew it was a big chance to take but he felt uncomfortable to sleep in all his clothes. He slowly got out to see a shirtless Minho lying down on the bed enjoying himself before he looked up at the younger totally shocked and amazed.....

Hey everyone I hope you have a nice day

I love u all <3