*7*

Felix walked back to his own dorm and just stopped in front of the door. He really hoped that Minho wasn't in there but he didn't know.
Slowly opening the door Felix stuck his head out and saw no one. Felix released his breath he had been holding and walked inside.

Felix let his guard down when he saw there wasn't anybody in the move or so he thought. Walking inside past the kitchen he suddenly felt a pair of hands on his waist making him freeze in his place.

Felix just stood there and knew who it was.
"Already back?" He heard Minho whisper in his ear making him shiver. Minho really did have an affect on Felix like no other.

Felix slowly turned around to face the other. Seeing the smirk on the older's face made Felix nervous but he remembered Jisung's words from right before.
"Try making him fall in love with you..."
This suddenly gave Felix some confidence, so he now raised his head and made eye contact with the other and now himself smirking getting closer to the other.

He got closer and closer and the other was now the person to freeze and got nervous. Felix trailed his fingers all the way up from Minho's chest to his face and stopped there and now getting really close to his face. The other thought for a second he would kiss him but he instead went for his ear.
"Yes I'm already back. Missed me?" Felix whispered in Minho's ear making the older even more shocked that this innocent looking boy could do something like this.

Felix just kept walking to his room and went inside. Inside he fell on his bed and suddenly felt all the nervousness he just had hidden coming up and he now really regretted doing that.

In the living room stood the other still frozen and shocked. Maybe Felix wasn't so innocent after all? Minho thought to himself.
It kinda turned Minho on that the younger could do something like this but also scared him in some way. Now he wanted him even more.

Hey everyone hope you had a great day.
I love u all💜