*5*

Felix woke up with what happened yesterday on repeat on his mind. Did Minho really think he was cute? Was most of his thoughts. That thought made him blush a little, but he couldn't get that Minho would just use him off his mind too. He didn't want to get hurt, so he had to be consistent and not fall for Minho.

Even though Felix thought this it was hard when he met a shirtless Minho coming out the bathroom in the morning. Felix just stood there frozen and had his gaze towards the others defined abs. Minho noticed and smirked back at him, making the younger break his stare and walked towards the kitchen. Felix made himself breakfast and noticed that Minho still didn't have any shirt on.

"Aren't you going to put on a shirt?" Felix asked curiously still not glancing at the taller.

"Why you asking? Don't you like my abs?" Minho asked teasingly with a smirk making the smaller blush like crazy. Felix felt very nervous and started to sweat. Feeling his heart skipping a beat when he quick looked up at smirking older.

"I-I don't care," Felix just answered but obviously lying. The older could feel he was lying but decided to tease him a little more.

"So, its fine for you if I do this?" Minho asked again teasingly but this time walked over to stand right in front of the frozen younger. Felix froze in his place and couldn't move when he saw the older standing shirtless right in front of him.

"I.....I h-have to go," Felix stuttered out and quickly got his things to the leave the place. He knew if he stayed for longer, he might couldn't hold himself back from Minho. He didn't want to become his sex buddy. He wants someone who loves him. He also thinks that Minho is straight anyway so it wouldn't matter. He just wants sex that's all.

I hope you have a good day

I love u all <3