Chapter 7: Being at the wrong place at the right time

A/n: I know i haven't updated. I am super bored and i am going to start up writing again. I know things are tough so I will be the little of many lights to make your day and forget what is going on in the world. I am only here to spread my imagination and be as curious as I am when it comes to creating a book. I love every single one of you. Please enjoy the update and many more to come.
Edited on Jan 4th, 2022 at 10:12 pm
-

Y/n's pov

Once I looked at the barista who was almost done with Mr. Sakamaki's order. I grabbed the order and went to serve the order to where Mr. Sakamaki where he was sitting. He was sitting by the window in one of the less crowded area of the café. I went up to him and put on the fake smile.

 I went up to him and put on the fake smile

(A/n: imagine this is him)

"Here you go, Sir, your order a double shot espresso with coconut milk and two sugar and a cupcake," I said and while putting it in the table in front of him and smiled.

"Thank you" He spoke still facing the window.

(A/n: Here is the link on crunchyroll https://www.crunchyroll.com/diabolik-lovers/episode-4-untitled-644159 Start at 5:45 then we will get into the storyline)

"Is there anything else I could help..." before I could finish the answer I saw the girl from last night with Reji; Running as her life depended on it She stopped at a phone booth to call someone and I looked at her she was talking saying something I could barely make out

" before I could finish the answer I saw the girl from last night with Reji; Running as her life depended on it She stopped at a phone booth to call someone and I looked at her she was talking saying something I could barely make out

Then she was scared dropped the phone and kept on running. I then saw Laito holding a phone. I was snapped out of my trance.

"No, there isn't, thank you" He was looking still looking at them. I then bowed and headed to the back.

"Hey Kirito, I will be taking my leave now okay?" I gave him a tired smile and he blushed.

"O-Oh okay" He stuttered he than went back to blushing and making more cakes.

"Okay thank you, I will see you tomorrow," I said with a small giggle I took off my apron and walked towards the front door, and seeing Mr. Sakamaki looking at me I smirked and walked out.