Chapter 3: Phone Numbers

A/n: Wow two day in a row of updating wow
Edited on December 31, 2021. At 12:58 am

-

Y/n's Pov

The music teacher was very satisfied with your performance. That he gave us all easy assignments to do.

Band class ended I headed towards my 3rd period which was math. I looked at the picture of the map I took earlier in the morning and found out it was across the school. I put my earphones back on and played happier by marshmallow (a/n: you can play whatever song you like) and turn it up. I strolled by many students and walked by the lunchroom and kept walking.

I saw the room number of my math class and walked in and saw the three boys and the girl from earlier. I ignore them and sat in the front by the window and looked at the window.

 I ignore them and sat in the front by the window and looked at the window

The teacher walked in and the song finished and I took off headphones and put them in my bookbag and took out my journal

"Welcome back class I see we have a new student will you please introduce yourself," she asked and I got up.

"What's up classmates, My name is Y/n I am too tired to tell you my last name, I am 17 and not interested to be your friend, if you try me I will destroy you with one glance. Any question? No? Okay" I said as I walked to my seat and notice a guy hugging a teddy bear and talking to him. I also notice a boy with a fedora bothering the girl who tripped earlier this morning and some cocky dude who was smirking.

I sat down and the teacher continued her lesson.

Math went by quickly seeing that everyone in here is stupid while the teacher was asking questions I was answering them all. Math could be your strongest subject but it isn't. my Personal favorite is criminal justice. I planning to be a detective but not just a detective a consulting one I smirked as I grabbed everything while the guy with the fedora came up to me.

"Hey cutie~," He said in a flirtatious way. I looked at him and examined him. He had a red lipstick stain on his collar.

"Hello hentai, you should watch out or your little secret with the math teacher will get out," I told him and he was shocked and I took the time and walked towards my 4th period.

I was walking in peace while getting some glares and I heard whispers.

"That Y/n girl can sing and play the piano so good," Some girl said.

"I heard she stood up to Yuuki Kuran the wealthiest girl in school," the girl said to her friend.

"I also heard she is a freak as well" They both laughed and I rolled my eyes and I saw Alice coming up to me.

"How is your first day of school so far?" She asks me while walking to my fourth period.

"Good I guess," I said to her and she was talking on how we have the same 4th and 5th together.

"Well I also heard that this school is full of vampires" She whispered and I raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked her not making anyone hear me as we walked inside the classroom. We sat in the middle of the room.

"Yeah people keep seeing these beings drinking the blood of girls," She said while whispering while looking at a guy from the first period coming seating in front of me

"Well, I will say this lets test this theory. I am interested in your theory Alice" I said and she looked at me and agreed.

The teacher came and did not notice me and continued with his class.

~Skip End class~

The class was ending, Alice and I were partnered  in a class project so were the guy in front of me.

"So since we are in the group I am Alice, Alice Quinn," Alice said while fixing her glasses and looking at him introducing her self with a bow.

"I am Y/n L/n as you know that since we have First period together," I told the guy with purple hair and glasses. He looked at me and Alice.

"I am Reji Sakamaki is a pleasure to meet you both" he bowed and looked at me.

"So whos place we are gonna be doing it at" Alice breaking the silence.

"Well I was thinking my place but I have to let Mrs. Hudson and my little brother know," I told Alice and she nodded.

"You have a brother?" Reji asked curiously.

"Yes he is 7 years of age my little bug," I said while smiling at myself. Alice smiled at me and refixed her glasses.

"How about my place?" Reji offered, we looked at him.

"I think is best at my place is very quiet and with no distractions," Reji said while I was cut off.

"Class remember you guys have to also present at this project," The teacher said.

"Well I think is best at your place then," Alice said and I agreed. Then we exchanged phone numbers and texted each other.

"So in four days from today?" Reji asked and I notice he had two pointing teeth and you made a mental note.

"I cant my little brother have a docs appointment and I have to go how about Saturday before sundown I also work Saturday 8 am till 5 pm," I tell them and we agreed on Saturday.

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed us.

"Nice meet you Reji," Alice said and I waved goodbye to him following Alice to dance class.

-

Reji's Pov

Y/n walked out of the class with Alice in front of her. Y/n is very interesting and very unique she stood up for Alice and embarrassed the girl for being a slut. I also found out she told Laito of by saying to stop hooking up with the math teacher for a better grade.

I grabbed my phone and started to save her phone number and Alice on my phone. Y/n seems like mystery a book and puzzle if you will. Something you have to figure out.

Y/n said she had a little brother age 7 she seem to love her brother very much. I could tell she was studying me like she knew something but I couldn't find out what it was.

I also heard her say something about testing out a theory. What theory? I thought as I walked out my class for my free period in the library. While I was there I smelled Yui's' blood and teleported there.

"What have I told you to do such activities in your room," I told Ayato holding a passed out Yui and he was mad.

"Go away Reji I was hungry pancakes blood was tempting me, also the new girl smells delicious more delicious the pancake here," Ayato said while carrying Yui. I knew her blood good but no this good I have to have a meeting with the brothers and tell them she is coming on Saturday with Alice for a group project.

"Now take Yui to the mansion and you stay there I will punish you later now take her the mansion I will see you when school is over there is mandatory family meeting better not miss it," I said while walking out of the cooking class while turning off the lights and headed to my next class.