Chapter 21 Rescue The Captured Siren

Amy looks at where Syphoon screeches at. The direction Syphoon screeches at...It's the direction to my home!" Amy said. "Oh no, don't tell me...Everyone, hop on Syphoon's back. We're going back to my house," Amy said. Everyone hop on Syphoon's back and Syphoon took them toward Amy's house. When Amy arrives there, she heard Lila's sound revolt from Tauron's warriors. Amy opened the door and yelled," Mom!". Shegasped as she sees her mother fighting Tauron's warriors. "I won't let you capture my mother," Amy draws her spear. "Go, Freezing Blast!" Amy casted. Icicle came out from the spear and freezes all warriors as they passed. Septor senses that attack and flies away. "I won't let you get away!" Amy captures Septor with her binding spell. Amy pulls Septor with her spell and Amy's left hand smothered his neck as he is in front of her. "What are you trying to do, Septor?" Amy said as her eyes became cyan like Tyrelia's eyes. "What the?" Septor surprised when he looked at Amy's eyes. Tyrelia tighten Amy's left hand grasp on Septor's neck. Fear crawls on Septor's face. "Ugh! Okay, okay! I'm going to tell you the truth! Mr Tauron was planning to destroy you by taking Lila as bait for luring you into his office. When you were successfully lured there, he will execute you!" Septor shouted. "Oh no...!" Sieg said. "We're doomed; Tauron will come and eliminate us. Because Amy is one of the humans who survived the Faryth War. Before Fauryth ruled over human, the humans are smarter than us because we Faurythians evolved from animal into one of their kind. Although some of us Fauryth were smarter than the human, they are smarter than us and we are still animal no matter how many times we evolved," Husky said. "And that would be a problem if he plans to eliminate all of us," Platinum said. "Including us, the twin Peganic," Zeke and Sieg said while taking turn to speak. Len notices Septor escape from Amy's grasp. "Oh no! He ran away!" Len said. "Ah, just ignore him, Len. He has already given us everything he knows, that's all we need," Amy said. "We know that we're being hunted...Now this is the problem...What do you think we should do? If we encounter them like what we did earlier then I don't know what will happen until then..." Amy said. "I also don't want to think about what will happen either," Husky said. "Excuse me, can somebody untie these ropes from me?" The siren behind them interrupted. "Sorry about that, mother," Amy untied the ropes from Lila's hands. "Who are you?" Lila asked. "It's me, Lila. Your adopted daughter," Amy mentioned. "My, my, what happened to you? Your appearance was different than before but your scent smells like my adopted daughter," Lila said. "It's because of that damned dragon, he cursed me into this. Now I can't get back to myself," Amy growled. "You're still my daughter, dear," Lila said. As she hugs her daughter, Amy called Syphoon on her right shoulder. Everyone sees Syphoon landed on his master shoulder's. Syphoon screeches loudly.