"Alex... How did you-!?" Lucy smiled at him, focusing at the job at hand "Let's kill this nasty bunch-!"

"Got it-! Blade!" Alex charged as Craven had recovered and swung it's fleshy arms to him. Lucy ran too and headed for that ugly monster as Viktoria was behind it.

Lucy was astounded as Alex had come up with something so great to get this fight done.

She would finish this and pierce her head just as bad she did to her with that device

"Vectors!" She called to the strength deep within and dashed over to Viktoria who had no idea how Alex had nullified her main weapon

"IMPOSSIBLE-!" She screamed as Craven tried to move over to stop Lucy but Alex cut off his right leg and the giant fell over before Alex changed over to the whipfist and pulled him away. Alex pulled on his own arm as he launched his blade through the monster's back and pierced all the way to curve and latch on to Craven's jaw.

The two went off-screen as Alex twirled him into the darkness.

A vector came to grab the mechanic left arm of Viktoria before another pierced and twisted the machinery inside to make it worthless. Lucy pulled those two and the arm came off as another six began to pelt the mecha suit with various punches.

Lucy was floating in the air as she focused her attacks, not moving away but also determined to not let her move.

The antenna disc device came up again but now it was truly worthless as it fired a three volley signal but it was in vain before one vector grabbed it, squashed the device to nothing, then tore it to throw the thing to her defensive front that cracked.

"Oh no! How can this be!?!? You do not have the physical ability to break my reinforced glass and even less hinder this mecha's limbs!!!" Viktoria cursed as sparks began to happen inside the suit. She panicked as Lucy stopped however when she tried to pull or move herself away the suit would not respond.

"Don't I-?... I think you didn't do your research well... Cause I feel like I can lift an entire world... To smash you into little bitty pieces..." Lucy's voice became menacingly creepy as now Viktoria realized her screen read through all the crack ridden glass that it read high level alert danger. All her remaining limbs were restrained. The number of vectors was unimaginable. It was easily 4 dozens of arms that she was able to see.

Suddenly a ghastly presence made itself known as Viktoria saw Lucy's head bleeding and soon those little cat like ears became elongated, making the bone protrusions look like menacing horns.

Her hair flared wildly in the air as she was floating majestically with the now seeable transparent limbs behind her acting like supports to the ground or waved erratically to look like wings.

Lucy had reached her maximum potential.

"Now die... Lesser than Human scum"

"IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH-! MECHA EXO-SUIT DETONATION!!!"

Viktoria slammed her fist to the right compartment of her suit, seeable even from that angle. That a button emerged and she activated it that sounded an alarm.

Lucy did not panic as her eyes had become shallow and non-human, a faint shade of color from her normally colorful eyes. Her vectors that number out way past her limit but did not extend farther than a meter began to vibrate at high speeds. The vectors looked liked they were rotating and shifting in place as they moved into the mecha-suit without breaking it.

Viktoria yelled at that ability as the vectors found themselves inside, actually going through the metal and even the pilot herself without even damaging it.