XXXI

200405 Sunday

A/N: Hello! To those who have read this chapter, please refer to the previous chapter as I missed one. I am so sorry!

"Seems like no one else is coming." Luhan says, throwing a pen across the room and then letting it hover right before it lands on the ground. Right now, the only people in the room are Luhan, Chanyeol, Yixing, Jongin and Sehun. "I'm supposed to be the communicator, the one that stays in the safe realms of our submarine so that I can communicate with all of you, but ... I guess at this rate, I'll have to come too, won't I?"

"There's still time ... You said the deadline is in a week, so you should give them time to think. I think the others will definitely come. If not for the half-blood, at least for you." Jongin suggests.

"Let's go." Chanyeol says, as he turns to Jongin, who blinks in surprise.

"We're not going to go without planning what we're going to do ... are we?"

"Hey, wait for us!" Someone calls as the door opens.

"Took you long enough." Luhan grumbles as Minseok grins, panting.

"Sorry, some took a long hard convincin'." Behind him, are: Kris, Kyungsoo and Joonmyun.

"Took you a long time convincing only three people." Luhan mutters.

"Soo-hyung?!" Jongin blinks in surprise. "Are you sure ..."

"Yeah. These guys here can take care of themselves here." Kyungsoo smiles. "Too many doctors to take care of them already, if you ask me." Meanwhile, Kris pushes up his glasses.

"Thinking about how many people there I can experiment on ..." He starts. "... excites me." In the corner, Sehun shivers.

"Oh, and I also thought I'd ask someone who'd be interested in helping us too." Kyungsoo says. "He hasn't had much training experience though, so please go easy on him."

Suddenly, a new figure appears – Yixing and Chanyeol recognise him as that boy that is always locked up in the room that Baekhyun visits.

"How did he ..." Kris starts. "Does he have the same power as Jongin?"

"No. It's even more powerful, and Baekhyun was the one who told me this." Kyungsoo grins. "This is Zitao, and he's got the power of Time."

The plan is as follows:

Luhan and Zitao will stay behind, whereas the rest of them will go onwards towards SQUAOII, and Jongin will be moving back and forth. From there, they will split up into at least two groups, to reduce the chances of all of them being caught. Zitao, with whatever experience/training/skill he has, will try to freeze everything except the invaders, so that they can quickly look for Baekhyun and pull him out.

After that, they will try and destroy all the rest of the data that Lucky Ones have about Monsters, deleting everything so that Monsters won't be a weakness against them anymore.

After that, it will be all over, and they will have nothing to do with each other anymore.

Each equipped with a bag, they meet at the meeting room once more, and once everyone's here, Jongin begins teleporting them one by one.