Chapter Six

The Last 2 periods I have sport with Ellie, Kat and Kyle and some of his friends.

I'm not gonna brag but I am pretty good at sport and I go to the gym pretty much everyday.

"Okay for today's warm ups I want everyone to run around the track until you can't run anymore." Our Sports Teacher Mr. Jerry said very enthusiastically.
Everyone groaned except Kyle and Me we just grin.

Everyone got up and Mr. Derry blew the whistle and everyone ran.

We were at our 2nd lap and half the class had dropped out.

At our 3rd Lap there were only Me, Kyle, Derek and Luke ( Kyle's Friends ) and Sophie.

Sophie and Derek dropped out on the 4th lap and now there were three.

Half way through the 4th lap Luke dropped out and now there was only me and Kyle.

The coach blew the on the 5th lap and said that was enough but I could've kept going.

We made our way to the grass with our class clapping at us.

I collapsed down next to Ellie and Kat. They got my drink and they congratulated me.

"OMG that was amazing I never new you could run like that and two keep up with Kyle that just Wow." El said.

"Yeah well people can surprise you sometimes." I say taking that phrase from Kyle.

"So everyone that was only our warm up, We will be going to the gym to work out. Now let's not keep the bus waiting."

Everyone groans a 'What?' and we head of to where the bus is.

I take a seat in the middle section of the bus, Kat and Ellie are sitting in front of me together.

Kyle's the last to get on the bus but the only seat that is not taken is the one beside Logan and the one beside me. And the Idiot he is he decides to sit next to me.

Our bus driver starts the engine and we head off with the radio on loudly.
Everyone started to sing/Yell to 5 seconds of summers song Don't Stop.
After that's song Kyle starts to speak.

"Hey you were pretty good keeping up with me in the track race Sweetheart." He says gesturing towards himself.

"Thanks and stop calling me sweetheart."

"No." Is all he says.

The rest of the trip to the gym is silent between me and Kyle.

When we arrive we get off the bus and enter my normal gym that I come to as Sky Jackson.

We all race over to some equipment and start working out.

I was on the racing bike thing.

You would think that I know what is called since I use it a lot well I don't.

1 hour and 10 minutes pass and we all are sweaty, Mr Jerry tells us it's time to go so we all scurry off to the bus.
And yet again Kyle has to sit next to me.

Yay

Note that sarcasm.