Chapter Five

I finally arrive back home, I take off my wig, glasses and fake braces and chuck them in my bag.

I walk up the stairs, open the front door and walk in with my mom looking at my with a serious, disapproving look on her face. And my manager looking at me like she's going burst with anger.

"Where had you been, young lady? You had a huge photo shoot." My manger, Kelly, says angrily.

"Well at school I got assigned an project with someone and I went to his house and his mother asked if I wanted to have dinner and I said yes and I'm so sorry I totally forgot about the photo shoot."

"You know this is serious, I was so embarrassed when I had to tell the photographer that you couldn't make it." Kelly yelled

"Look I know this was important, and I am really sorry. I know I have to set my priorities straight but you were the ones insisting I go and finishing off my schooling and that includes homework and group assignments and I can't just drop that and do a photo shoot, assignments have to be done for school an I'm trying my best here." My voice turned into a whisper at the end.

"Just go get some sleep and when your going out somewhere text me or Kelly so we at least know your okay." Anger still evident in her eyes

"Fine, Goodnight." I say and start walking upstairs.

"Oh and Sky you have a photo shoot for The 'Young and Hot' magazine tomorrow at 5:30pm okay? Please don't forget." Kelly says.

"I won't forget." shutting my bedroom door.

I go have a quick shower and changing into a crop top and cotton shorts for bed.

I throw myself on my bed
and go onto twitter and Instagram.

On Instagram I post a picture of myself and Jennifer Lawrence about 4 months ago at a 'It Girl' photo shoot and I comment on the photo saying '#ThrowBack'.

I see I only have 4% on my iPhone so I decide to actually go to bed and put my phone on charge.

I let my eyes close and go into a deep sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My alam clock blasts in my ear and I jump up and go straight in my shower.

I jump out after 15 minutes in the shower and put all my nerdy stuff on.

I don't want to do the whole nerdy look anymore but I have to.

I walk down stairs and my brother, Josh, is there eating a huge pile of pancakes.

"Hey I made pan-" Josh started but I cut him off

"Yeah I can see that." I say stealing a pancake and topping it with fruit.

"I can't believe I'm almost finished Medical school."
He flips through the calendar in the wall.

Josh really wants to be a doctor ever since he was 6 Years old.
He's doing a medical school course in his college and I see complete joy in his eyes as he goes of to his course 4 times a week.

I finish the pancakes and put the plate in the dishwasher and pick my bag up.

"I'm going now, see ya later Josh."

"Okay bye Sky." Josh shouts. I rush down stairs and open the garage and get into the old car.

No paparazzi are here in the morning but when I get home from school there always here because they know what time I get home but they haven't figured out I'm going to school.

I arrive at school and see Ellie, I get out and close my car door and run over to her and engulf her into a huge hug.

We settle down and start walking to our lockers, we almost walk past the populars but Liz said something that caught me and Ellie ran into me but heard it to.

"Guess what girlies, I met Sky Jackson after school yesterday she's so pretty in person." Liz says.

I start laughing hysterically and couldn't stop as I instantly regret it as Liz walks up to me, I thought Ellie would run away but she stayed put.

"What are you laughing at?" Liz growls.

I wanted to say 'Your Face' but then I thought not to.

"Me and Ellie were just joking around." I say.

"Nerds." Liz says flipping her hair and stomping off to her group of sluts. I just roll my eyes and start walking to my locker with Ellie by my side.

I had Maths first with Eliie unfortunately Kyle and our maths teacher that hates everyone.

Maths was so boring just doing some maths sheets as the teacher wanted to torture us.

Me and El are sitting at our lunchroom table with a new girl which I soon figured out she had science with Ellie and her names Kathryn but she likes to be called Kat.

Ellie has Blond hair that goes to her mid back and adorable brown eyes but is a couple of inches smaller than me.

Kat has darkish brown hair that goes just above her hip, She hazel eyes and she's smaller than both me and Ellie.

Our usual spot is at the oak tree but it's raining so hear we are now and Kyle just walks in.

"So who's he?" Kat asks pointing to Kyle.

"That's the 'Famous' Kyle Brooks, He's Popular and The amazing Sex-god, he's a player, awesome at sport and he's also Kayla's English partner." El said.

"Oh shit he's coming over here." I say putting my head down.

"Hey Kayla um could you give me a ride home?
My motorcycle broke down and maybe we could do some work on our project." Kyle asks glaring at everyone how's looking at our table.

I thought about it, we do need to do some work on it and I could ask Kelly if
I could drive down, but I need to go home and get some stuff from my house to go to the photo shoot.

"Sure but I need to go home first and collect something's." I told him.

He nodded and walked away.

Ellie squealed and Kat gave me a big smile.

"OMG, he so likes you." Kat and Ellie said together.

I look at them in disbelief.

"You guys are so fucked up he doesn't like me he just needs a ride, we need to do some more of our project and plus I've only known him for less than 2 days." I exclaim.

They both roll there eyes.

"Is she the local bitch?." Kat said pointing over to the popular table where Kyle sits and with Liz on his lap

"Yep." Ellie sighed