Shawn Mendes Part 2

heheheheheh

GUYS I PASSED MY FINALS AND PASSED MY CLASSES IM ON BREAK WTF HOLY SHIT
schools been tough and really really really dumb but im gonna update this and

AN UPDATE ON RIVALRY WILL BE UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW SO GO CHECK THAT OUT SINCE ITS BEEN A WHILE AND YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR UPDATES SooOOOoo

I got home and immediatly ran up to my room

my phone was on 1% and I jumped on my bed and grabbed my plug and quickly plugged it in. It was like a fast paced horror movie and I was saving the life of an innocent bystander. I then threw off my shoes and changed into sweats and a random tee I found on my night table.

Then I went into the bathroom and rinsed off all my makeup and stared at myself in the mirror. I rubbed my hands down my face feeling all the imperfections on my skin as my fingers carressed down my face. My mouth breathed a sigh in displeasure at the sight of myself. But before I started picking at the little things about myself I walked out of the bathroom and flopped on my bed.

I lied there for so long I could feel myself falling asleep but the loud blaring of my text tone quickly woke me up. My hand shot up to grab it and I hit the home button to light up the screen.

"736-534-9865"
    iMessage

I quickly got paranoid and thought about anyone and everyone I gave my number too recently and then remembered I didn't give my number to anyone in months.

So I got curious and quickly unlocked it and the message said a simple "Hellooo"

But I didnt wanna flat out be like "um who tf is this" so i just replied with "hey!!"
......................
The conversation with the mystery person continued with a lot of small talk until I let my curiosity get the best of me and ask who it is.

"Are you sure you want to know?" he responded.

"Im very sure"

"Super sure?"

"Super sure."

"Maybe super sure can be our always."

"lmao shut the hell up and tell meeee"

"take a guess J."

A huge smile stretched across my face, but I was still really confused because I didn't give him my number.

"ahh lil shawn, if you dont mind my asking how did you get my number?"

"nellie gave it to me"

"randomly?"

"ofc not I asked her silly goose"

"silly goose"

"shut up it was the only thing I could come up with j"

after that we were up for 4 hours getting to know each other and just talking about the world. That is until I fell asleep.

........

Next Morning at school

I completley forgot I was texting Shawn the other night so when I got to school I felt super bad as I saw him waiting by the front ga-. Wait why is he at the front gate? 

"Oh hey Shawn, waiting for someone?"

"Oh, yeah. A certain someone who didn't text me back last night when I asked a very important question."

"Shawn, asking me what my favorite Ed Sheeran song isn't an important question."

"Ohohoh I beg to differ!"

"Why are you here so early?"

"Don't change the subject when you haven't even answered my question!" Shawn half yelled, half was too scared to be shushed.

"Thinking out loud, or little bird, now, why are you here so early? Usually no ones here this early."

"Nellie told me you come early and I'm not sure I just wanted to talk to you."

"You seem to talk to Nellie a lot about me hmm?" I joked.

His face got really red and he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Haha, um, anyways."

"Are you gonna go to homecoming?" I said quickly changing the subject.

yooooyoyoyoy there was so much dialogue in this im not used to it
hopefully ill update soon im not busy at all so i dont see why i couldnt but im honestly loving writing poems a hecka lot more than stories but ???
idk love you guyzzzzzzz
IF YOU WANT A PART 3 PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOWWWWW