Mario Kart//Matthew Espinosa

Quick Authors note, I'd like to thank every one of you that messaged me the other night, I didn't realize the effect I had on people to where they really really cared about me yet, I'm just a writer. I'm doing better now but I can't explain how happy you make me, I started crying reading through my messages and you all just inspire me to keep writing and do more updates.I never in a million years expected this type of feedback or reads yet, it happened. And I'm incredibly greatful. Can't thank you enough. But I don't want you guys worrying about me, I'm okay. I promise.

Number two so tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed and I will not be updating for a little bit or the updates will just be very slow because I'm going to be out of it so wish me luck because I'm extremely scared.

And a last of this agonizingly long authors note is to tell you guys I'm having a contest for 100 K reads. The next chapter will announce it and I'm really excited for you guys to see it and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Sophia's POV

"Matttttt." I said sounding like a little child. "Let's go do something"

He laughed and groaned. "But I'm so comfortable."

"You're on the floor, you can't be that comfortable. C'mon the guys are down at the pool can't we go hang with them."

He blew air through his lips sounding like a horse sputtering.

"Alright let's go."

"Yaaaay thank you." The reason I was thanking him was because I promised Id spend the day with just him because recently all we've been doing is hanging out with the guys, and me and Matt have been friends since first grade so we've been wanting to hang out just the two of us like it used to be.

Only problem is Matts a little shit and doesn't want to do anything but lie around.

"C'mon go get changed let's goo." Matt said clapping his hands together.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I said shooing him. I hopped off the bed and dug through my suitcase to find my swimsuit. It was still damp from last night swimming, but I just raced to the bathroom and put it on and put on one of Matts tank tops as a cover-up.

Since my hair was pretty long I decided to throw up into a ponytail and put on a pair of hippie shades. As I walked out of the bathroom Matt was sitting on the hotel bed scrolling through his phone. He seemed off, angry almost. And I could tell it was because I was blowing him off basically.

"Ready to go?" I asked cheerfully.

"Sure." He said coldly. I just sighed and headed for the door.

We walked in silence as I could feel the anger practically seething off of Matt. I understand why he would be upset but why is he so angry?

"Um how about we take a detour to the game room? I'll crush you at Mario Kart." I said.

I watched his shoulders drop, so I was sensing he was loosing up. He tucked his lips into his mouth and slowly nodded as instead of going left to the elevator, I headed to the right which lead to two French doors leading into a game room.

The game room had pool,pinball,foosball, an Xbox hook up with a ton of games to choose from and just a bunch of other things. I ran to the couch in excitement as Matt set up the Xbox and put in the game.

He handed me a controller and took a seat next to me.

"Lets make this interesting hmm?" Matt said simply.

"Alright, what do you have in mind?" I smirked.

"If I win I want a high five." Matt shrugged his shoulders.

Confusion ran through my mind on why he wanted something so simple but I didn't wanna question it so I just nodded.

"If I win you have to jump into the pool with all the boys naked, even if there's adults out there."

He nodded and stuck out his hand.

I shook it "You're on." He said.

Needless to say some curse words exchanged and sore thumbs later, Matt crushed me.

"You know what you cheated." I said crossing my arms, a smirk creeping up my face.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"I literally won a high five."

"So your saying you cheated."

"I swear on my life I didn't." He said putting his hands up in defense

I slowly nodded showing sarcasm and just "mhhm'd"

"How bout that high five?" He said holding his hand up.

"Yeah yeah." I said

I raised my hand to hit his and as soon as they collided his fingers intertwined with mine and using his other hand, he placed it on my back pulling me close to him.

And before I knew what was happened his lips were on mine, right now it was beyond little butterfly's in my stomach.

It was a hurricane in my mind and a thunderstorm in my chest.

His lips tasted like skittles and his skin smelled like axe and our bodies together fit like a puzzle piece.

"AAAAAAWWWW MAAAATTT GETTT ITTTT."

Andddd there goes the moment.

I pulled away and sat down on the couch like nothing happened.

It was Taylor.

"Mhmhmhm two love birds."

"Wasn't even that good of a kiss." I lied.

"Mhm, telling from the way you were holding him, yeah it was DEFINATLLY a bad kiss." He said in sarcasm. "C'mon everyone's waiting for you two."

"We'll be down in a second."

"Wear a condom!" Taylor yelled as he left the room.

"You up for round two later?" Matt asked.

"What makes you think I wanna kiss you again?" I smirked

"I was talking about Mario Kart." He laughed.

My cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"But from the color of your cheeks I can tell you want more of this." He winked.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Not until I work on my skills and beat you in Mario."

"I'll loose on purpose if it means getting a kiss from you." He said making obnoxiously loud kissing noises.

"C'mon let's just go." I laughed.

this was so bad I'm so sorry.

I've been so shit w ideas bc I'm so nervous about tomorrow fml

I love you guys and I'm so sorry Sophia that this sucks agh