Cheating//Jack Gilinksy

Sophias P.O.V

"Oh really? It's not what it looks like?" I started. "Are you kidding me Jack?! THIS IS THE SECOND GOD DAMN TIME YOU'VE CHEATED." I screamed with tears falling down my face. "She came onto me I swear." he said not looking at me, running his hands through his dark hair.

"Is that why she was pushed up against the wall? With your arms wrapped around her?" I said walking towards the door.

"Soph wait -"

"Don't call me that. I'm leaving." I said walking out as I slammed the door. I expected him to come after me, or at least try to stop me.

As I was out the driveway, I heard the front door lock. We were done.

Forward one month.(A/N Sorry for time skips lmao I hate them but whatevaaa)

Jacks P.O.V

It's been a month since she walked out the door. I didn't want to run after her, I didn't want to cry, I didn't really want to live. I know I've done this twice, but the first one was at Magcon which wasn't even my fault. If a girl asks for a kiss on the cheek aren't I supposed to oblige? How was I supposed to know she was going to turn her head? and then with the other girl; okay theres no explaining that one-it was my fault. I was sitting on the end of my driveway. I haven't been to school in a month. I just did online school because it was too painful going everyday her face etched in my mind and that smile that could make even the darkest days seem bright.

I'm going to get her back.

Sophias P.O.V

Jack stopped coming to school and to say I didn't mind was an understatement. I was over the moon happy I didn't see him. The girl whos name I didn't even bother to learn came up and apologized but I just walked away. I didn't need an apology. It was Monday morning and I walked to the front office to say hello to the receptionist who happened to be my mother. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and saw a file on the right side of her hand. It was an enrollment form and I usually didn't care who was enrolling but the name caught my eye.

"Jack Gilinsky"

I felt all the warmth leave my body and as I look up I saw the dark eyed boy leaning against the desk.

"Hi." he breathed out.

I just stormed out of the office going towards my first class. I was so pissed that he came back and had the nerve to even talk to me.

"WAIT! Sophia please hear me out. SOPHIA!" he kept yelling.

I snapped my head around too see him chasing after me.

"WHAT. WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT TO SAY TO ME? NOTHING COULD CHANGE WHAT YOU DID JACK. TWICE." I screamed causing some passing by students to look over.

"The first time wasn't my fault." he said quietly.

"I don't care Jack. I'm tired of having to worry so much when you go out to Magcon. I'm tired of feeling like you're going to leave me for someone better I'-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I missed the feeling of this.

"It won't happen ever again. And if it does- which it won't. You can hate me all you want"

"Fine Gilinsky. But three strikes and your out."

A/N AY AY AY AY I LIKED HOW I ENDED THIS im bored bye