Anniversary//Nash Grier

It was our 6 month anniversary. Nash and I decided to celebrate at a diner downtown. I started to mile at the bathroom mirror at the thought. I decided to start getting ready. I wore a short, but not too short plum colored dress, with black toms to match my braclets. I put on make up, but not too much just some mascara and concealer. I looked down at my phone to recieve a text from Nash reading:

To: Emmi

From: Nash

Hey babe, be at your house in 5 ?

Smiling at the text I replied "sure (: ".

Around 5 minutes later, he arrived at my house. I kissed his cheek as he picked me up swinging me around. I giggled staring into his bright blue eyes. They were so bright they made me so happy.

Before I hopped into his beat up chevy he ran in front of me opening the door.

"After you m'lady"

I blushed as he gave me a cheeky smile.

The drive felt like forever, I had a feeling we were lost but didn't say anything.

30 minutes later.

"We're lost." Nash pulled over slamming his hand on the steering wheel. "Its fine, we'll just find something over here." I smiled

"I wanted this to be perfect though.."

"As long as I'm with you, everything is perfect." Lets just find a place over here"

Giving me a awkward smile, and taking forever to respond. "Yeah, about that were out of gas."

I closed my eyes,and breathed out a sigh. But just opened the car door and walked over to his side grabbing his hand.

"Lets take a hike ?" He smiled

I nodded, closing his side of the car door. Walking through the forest at 8 pm was pretty scary. To be honest I was freezing. Hugging Nash tigher, everytime a breeze came by, until he gave me his jacket, the sleeves went a couple inches past my hands. We just kept on walking. I don't care how bad the anniversary might be, but at least I'm with the love of my life.

"Hey whats that ?" Nash said after about 30 minutes of walking

"I d-don't know." I managed to say. It was way too cold out.

We headed in the direction Nash pointed in, as we got closer we noticed it was a small cabin. I think it was abandoned, so I started sprinting over there. As soon as we got there I noticed no lights only candles, a blanket on the floor, and a note that said "I love you Emi"

I turned behind me to see Nash holding flowers. I gave him a hug as he kissed me.

"I love you"

"I love you too." He replied

A/N Late night writing ayyy. Hope this was cheesy enough.

love ya sm