20: Lucky

*** Keishin pov ***

I was walking back from my shift at the shop and all I could hear from the driveway was yelling from Haru and Sugawara, knowing they'd be carrying on about Haru not resting I stood by the door listening it was amusing seeing or well hearing people try get that girl to do anything she didn't want.

"Hey go slow Haru!"
Sugawara called out.

"Suga I swear you keep babying me I'm going to shave your eyebrows off!!!"
The fiery female yelled back.

"Coach is going to kill me if you fall again!!"
First day back Tig and Suga we're keeping an eye on her and as soon as I walked through the door she stood and then fell I may have lost it but there really wasn't much anyone could do short of tying her to the bed.

"Dude it was the painkillers!!!"
She shouted in defence.

"Tig she's not listening"
Hmmm interesting if he can get her to listen.

"Omfg girl get out of the kitchen you only got let out because you promised to rest!!!"
Her friend called back sternly trying in vein to get her to obey him.

"Well I obviously lied Tig!! Now move I want to make a coffee!"
While she was banging around in the kitchen I snuck in the guys saw and were quiet.

*** Haru pov***

"You're not misbehaving are you babe?"
His voice sent shivers down my spine as he caged me in against the bench laying a sweet kiss on my neck before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Not at all those two just expect me to sit still and rust!!"
She said sending a glare in the direction of the lounge.

"Babe it's been what 13 days, you could stand to rest so you heal quicker!"
He said wrapping an arm around me gentle moving me out of the way while he finished my coffee for me.

"Shin if I stop then I think, I think then I get sad and right now I don't want to be sad!, I just"

"Hey Haru don't worry,  he will be put away and you will be happy again!"
He said while ignoring my side look.

He reached up to get the sugar and I flinched bad I just got angry at myself, it was Shin. He wasn't Ari and he has never been close to what Ari was like, he saw me do it to I saw the look on his face, he knew I was broken.

"You know I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to end things"
I said honestly I wouldn't, it would hurt but he would be happier right?

"What?! No why would you think that?!"
He said darting over to me cupping my face making me look at him and I did with tears in my eyes.

"Because I'm damaged goods and I don't expect you to go through this"
I said I didn't want to drag him through my shit. Not more of it anyway.

"Don't be silly, I'd follow you to hell if needed, I'm all in Haru I promise! I love you and want to be with you always!"
He said seriously and with a passion I rarely seen from him outside a game.

"Really? Even with all this shit?"
I questioned gesturing to myself.

"Absolutely if we can get through this there's no limit to what we can achieve, I'm strong with you by my side and I am with you!"
Always looking on the bright side Keishin Ukai, thank you.

"Man I'm so lucky to have found you!"
I said leaning into hug him.

"Don't think you realise I'm the lucky one!"
He whispered into my hair.

He held me and I didn't want to be anywhere else. He really was perfect.

"Is it bad that I wanna take you to the bedroom right now?"
He asked in a voice the sent messages to all pleasure centres, was I in pain? Yes, was I hopped up on pain killers? also yes but I wanted him.

"No I've kind of been waiting for you to want to touch me again"
I admitted, he was treating me too gently.

"What if I hurt you?"
He asked in concern, softly caressed my sides.

"Then I'll tell you it hurts"
I said back with a smirk.

Without another thought he carefully picked me up both of us laughing as the Tig sat in the lounge and hooted and hollered while I noticed Suga go bright red.

He took me into the room shutting the door, his next goal was to get me on the bed he did so I'm a very awkward manner still treating me like I was made from porcelain.

He kissed me over my neck, along the neckline of my tank top, my hands immediately tangling in his hair he lifted my top up till it sat above my breasts kissing every bruise that littered my torso each connection stoking the fire.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there"
He said against my skin his voice cracking.

"You're here now, so how about you stop seeing my injuries and see the woman you have wanting you so bad right now"
I smirked and I tried to ease his mood.

"Hmmm and how do you want me?"
Holy shit his tone almost brought me right to the edge.

I didn't vocalise my answer, instead I took his and and guided him to where I wanted him, his eyes grew wide at my forwardness, he went to work on making me feel good, his gaze intense on my face watching the pleasure he was bringing me just by his touch.

He slowly lifted my skirt, up to my stomach and rid himself of his bottoms and eased himself in bit by bit still maintaining eye contact.

"Let me know the moment it starts hurting ok"
He said caressing my face.

"I will"

Starting of soft and slow his member hit the perfect spot over and over we were just fucking because we needed an escape from what had been happening it was a reconnection it was getting back to one another.

It was intense the way he rolled me over the edge my core clamping down and as he continued moving my high continued, the feeling caused me to start crying just because of the emotional release it brought.

Soon he came undone his lips meeting mine he rolled over onto the bed and he just held me while I let everything go.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"
He asked slight panic in his voice.

"No, no it just... everything, mentally I'm not right Shin I'm sorry and you do this for me and all I do is cry I'm so sorry I'm a head case"
I sobbed out I was a mess.

"You're my head case babe"
He replied laughing kissing me again.

"Oh thanks, you know we aren't married you're free to leave whenever"
I laughed through my tears.

"Maybe we should be"
He stated I looked up on him trying to work out if I was hearing things or not.

"Should be what?"
I wasn't sure I was following blaming the pain meds.

"Married"
He blurted out.

"Are you actually proposing Keishin?"
I asked my head all over the place.

"Only if you're going to say yes"
He joked laughing.

"You're serious? Or are you just messing with me?"
I don't think I could take it if this was a joke.

He rolled away fiddling in his bedside drawer turning back to me with a small ring box and handed it to me, I looked at him in total shock.

"If this is a joke tell me now, please don't be messing with me"
I choked out starting to cry again, I looked at him then back to the box I held in my shaky hands.

"I swear I'm not, Haru I love you and want to be with you forever, will you do me the biggest honour of having me as your husband?"
He said his face was serious as was his tone.

"Yes, of course yes!"
I said hugging him, I pulled back and kissed him there was so much love in it.

"I love you so much so so so much Haru"
He said into my hair, he was perfect and I was so incredibly lucky to have him.