13: Birthday

I was dishing up some snacks when Tobio entered the kitchen looking a bit concerned or confused with a bit of moody in the mix.

"Are you with the coach, like boyfriend and girlfriend?"
He asked all quiet like.

"Y..yeah I am it's new I was going to tell you later today"
I admitted a shy smile, I honestly don't know how he would take it.

"I think he will make you happy, but if he hurts you I will use him as target practice"
He was serious but I couldn't help the internal giggle.

"If he does I think I'll let you"
I said with a smirk as we went back out to the group plonking myself on to Keishin's lap shocking that we would be so open in front of Kageyama.

"Hey Haru is it ok if my sister comes around?"
Tanaka asked my body did that spiky thing when it's still deciding if it should fly or fight.

"Umm yeah I guess, I haven't seen Saeko since I left for Tokyo"
I replied it would be worse if I said no right?

"Hey everything ok? Your body got goosebumps all over when Tanaka asked you if his sister could come over"
Making sure his words were quiet enough no one could hear.

"Ummm yeah me and her well um she's an ex-girlfriend"
He looked at me shocked and then looked away, I knew he was too good to be true god damn it, I went to get up but he held me tighter when I shifted I knew why he looked away, I smirked feeling his situation.

"So what Your Bi?"
He eventually asked.

"Yeah, I guess you're not against it"
I said said teasingly.

"I think you can feel the answer to that"
He said moving slightly earning himself some friction on his hardening member.

Everyone was oblivious to our conversation thank god, my nephew knows I'm not straight but I don't know how everyone else would respond, if I know Saeko they'll all find out soon.

We hung out, us adults drinking, we were all playing games and listening to music genuinely having the best time, I was on the back of the couch behind Keishin braiding his hair and failing when the front door flew open Saeko barged in spotting me, she ran up basically ripping me off the couch and swinging me in a hug pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Omg I missed you pocket rocket!!!!!"
The woman screamed out littering kisses all over my face before finally settling down, obviously she's over what happened.

"Pocket rocket..... wait is Haru your ex girlfriend!?!" Tanaka yelled out everyone now looking at me. Great! What's the odds he will hate me for leaving her and what will they think of me?

"Sure is!" She said with a grin I just shifted out of her grip and made my way toward my room to freak out in silence my drunken state not helping the situation, it wasn't that I wasn't out of the closet I was always terrified of their reactions.

"Haru can I come in?" It was Tobio having him come after me made me realise how much of a mess I am, maybe I shouldn't have come back.

"Yeah"
I answered hesitantly, flopped on my bed facing my wall.

"Why did you run off? Did you want to keep it a secret?"
Straight to the point like always.

"I just don't want them to think of me differently they're all really cool guys and I think I'd really like to be friends with all of them"
It was silly but past experiences can do a number on a person.

"Why would we think differently of you?"
The human beam of pure sunshine that is Hinata asked bursting into the doorway.

"I dunno past experiences I guess"
I huffed out before being crushed by Saeko, she decided to dive bomb me on the bed.