8: Furniture

"H..he's out why didn't he go home, why is he still here?"
She started muttering as he breathing quicker a bit.

"Maybe he just got out, let's go, Yusuke come on let go get my bed and stuff"
I stated he got what was going on.
We headed out hoping that the prick of an ex didn't see her, he's shown that he is possessive and violent I won't let her suffer that again.

We got to the furniture shop and Haru reached for my hand I welcomed the contact and intertwined our fingers and she moved closer holding on to my arm with her other hand she was a totally different person from who I came here with and I hated it.

"I'll be back are you right to wait with Yusuke?"
I asked her and she nodded as she hesitated but slowly let go of my arm.

"Yeah I'll be fine"
She said as she took in a large breath of air.

*** Haru POV ***

"So that was the ex? What did he do?"
Yusuke out and asked I guess Keishin was keeping my secret.

"Cheated got caught out I ran back here to my sister with a black eye, an almost broken ankle and other bruising over my ribs, then he found me and Keishin and the team saved me from being taken by him and even called the cops, I owe him and the team a lot, who knows what would have done he was never like this, never physically violent"
It was all verbal vomit at this point I flung my hands to my mouth trying to shut myself up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to dump that on you"
I said with tears starting to build up.

"No it's fine, just means you trust me"
He smiled down at me.

"Well I don't think Shin would keep shitty friends"
I stated.

I was feeling a bit better after blurting my sad story out to a guy I just met, Keishin came back over giving his friend the ticket to go and pick the stuff up and insisted he got me home or at least out of the town so I wouldn't run into Ari again Yusuke nodded and said he would meet us at the house, we got to the car and I decided I was fine to drive back which I was we got to the new house and the goofball he was carried me bridal style in to the house trying to cheer me up, it was working.

We took the chance to have a good look around and the house was perfect we chose our rooms and started mentally working out where everything would go we checked out everything and met back in the middle, it was awkward for a moment then I went up to the tall blonde and hugged him.

"Thank you for everything Shin, you're really too good to me!"
I needed to get it out, I wanted him to know he's appreciated.

He looked at me his hand raising to my face he inched closer till our noses touched and then there was a loud knock at the door and then 3 pairs of feet barged in.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?"
Keishin asked in a panic.

"Well you said to help you out with moving and well we have the rest of the day off before practise and seen the car" the third years all nodded agreeing with their captain.

"There's not much other than Keishin's stuff that his friend is bringing all my stuff will be here tomorrow and over the weekend"
I stated trying not to spontaneously combust.

"Well we can help then too"
Daichi said very proudly.

"In that case you three can unload the car"
I threw the keys towards them and the left to get our shopping.

I turned to Keishin he looked pissed and I was too I wanted to kiss him so bad! I pulled him down to me by his shirt and planted a needy kiss on his lips and I quickly pulled away knowing I wouldn't be able to control myself if we continued.

"Shit"
Shin said under his breath but soon enough the 3rd years we're back with the stuff my sister had given me an old desk of Tobio's so I went to work setting up my PC and drawing pad the 4 guys watching me kind of confused.

"How do you know how to do that?"
Daichi asked.

"It's cheaper to know what I'm doing than paying someone else so I learnt"
I said with a giggle.
"I also know basic mechanics, and I'm handy with tools, kind of made sure if needed I could be self sufficient for minor stuff without investing in taking courses"

They nodded accepting my answer.

"That's really cool"
Suga commented.

"I'm a jack of all trades and master of none, though I do tend to make a lot of bad decisions maybe I can be considered a pro at that"
I said with a sad chuckle, before it got to awkward Yusuke arrived with Shin's stuff.

The guys helped bring it in and after watching 5 guys struggle to decipher the instructions I lost my cool and insist I do it by the time I had put Keishin's room together after demanding I be left to work my magic I was a little bruised from weird positions I was in putting the sides of the bed up I had fallen asleep on the floor.

*** Keishin pov***

"Haru has been quiet for a while, no swearing or banging"
Yusuke said in an amused tone I nodded and we all went to check on her and what we found was too cute for words she was curled up on the floor basically spooning a screw driver.

"I'll make my bed and then she can just sleep in it" I said more to myself than to the others.

Asahi helped so it would be less work putting pillow cases on the pillows. Yusuke had ordered take out and the four of them ran to the door to dig in. Rude bastards.

I crouched down beside Haru and carefully picked her up she held on to my top and almost tried to hide in the fabric I gently placed her down on the bed covering her up and then quietly heading out before they scoffed down all the food.

"We made up plates for you and Haru coach"
Asahi said with a mouth full of food as he pointed towards the bench.

"Thanks"

I got my food and sat down on the floor with the others, we had finished our food and went to head off to practice, Yusuke decided to tag along figuring he will join in for a laugh.