My stomach made the next loop on the thought of me arriving with Daniel, when Charles could see us.

Shit Clara, you are going deep here.

"Yes, it works for me," I answered anyway after a brief sigh. There was a short silence which felt a bit awkward.

"Great, then text me your address and I'll be there," he promised.

"Thank you."

"See you, Clara from England," he said, gently laughing. I laughed too, because calling me that brought back the memory of our first meeting.

"Bye," I said, still smiling and hung up.

"Was it Dan?" Vicki asked. She was sitting in a tiny bit of shade, made by the only tree in the street.

"Yes," I admitted.

"I could have guessed," she said with her all-knowing look which I already knew from yesterday.

"He picks me up at 7," I said, not really knowing what to do with that information.

"Yes, that's what guys usually do," she laughed, then stood up from the rock she was sitting on. "Come on, I want to see some more Gaudi before your date starts," she murmured, only to herself.

"I could hear you, and it's not funny," I said and went after her.

On our way back to the hotel, we finally had some good churros, which Vicki adored.

"Oh my god, it's fantastic," she said.

"I know, right? Too bad, we have to run twice as much tomorrow," I said, looking at her meaningly. We were determined to continue our tradition of the little running club on race weekends, and hoped the Ferrari girls and Aurelie could join us as well.

A little after six I managed to narrow down my choice of clothing to two options. It was jeans with a flower printed blouse or a white, short summer dress. I glanced at Vicki, who was sitting on the couch, fiddling with her phone.

"I'd stick with the dress," she said, no hesitation in her voice. I nodded in agreement.

"And that pink lipstick of yours - the one you used last night - would match with that perfectly," she mentioned and it made me roll my eyes. However, I put it on. If I'm going to a party with all the f1 drivers, at least I wanted to look good.

I was satisfied with the end result, and gladly realised I was still on time.

"Wow, Clara," Vicki was amazed, seeing me. "I guess I'm used to your Red Bull t-shirts now," she said. "But you look particularly sexy like this."

I blushed on her comment.

"Thanks," I giggled.

We said goodbye, and after Dan called me I went to the hotel lobby to meet him.

He was near the entrance and - to my surprise - was speaking with Max. I was happy seeing him, least that'd took the edge of things a bit. As I walked closer, Dan noticed me, and visibly forgot to answer Max's question, because the Dutch was talking to him then turned around. Both of them had their eyes on me and grinned like fools.

Shit, I should've gone with the jeans. And probably a used Red Bull t-shirt.

"Hi," I said and hoped I'm not blushing before reaching them. That would be awkward.

Daniel nodded.

"Wow, girl," whistled Max, "I didn't know you're this hot."

I could laugh on his comment, and gently kicked him with my elbow on his side.