Chapter 15

Natalie's POV

Kate jabbed an electrified rod into Myles' side, making him yelp and collapse, falling unconscious. She picked him up and chained him to the wall beside Allie. I heard Derek growl from beside me. Kate smiled then walked over to Derek. "Hey handsome! Somebody grew up in all the right places! I'm not sure whether to kill it or lick it!" She said scanning his body. Anger flooded me as she licked his abs. It got to the point that I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "Stop!" I growled. "Ah so this must be the new girlfriend huh?" She asked, stepping in front of me. I glared at her furiously. She used the butt end of the rod to violently hit the side of my face. Derek roared at her and Allie screamed. She turned to Derek and taped something to his side then walked to a table where a machine sat. "Okay, let's get the ball rolling shall we! Tell us where the she wolf is and nobody dies!" She grinned. "We don't know any she wolf!" Derek said. Kate flicked a switch on the machine sending waves of electricity straight to Derek. He screamed in pain and I soon followed when sharp pains ripped through my body. "Stop, stop, stop! Please!" I begged. She stopped and stared at us confused. Derek and I both were breathing heavily. "I almost forgot that you can change into an actual wolf! She's your mate, isn't she?" Kate asked. Derek and I looked at one another. "Oh this will be fun!" Kate grinned. She stepped out of the room for a moment then came back in dragging Matt. "No! Leave him out of this!" Derek growled. "I'd love to, but I can't! You see Derek, I'm using this handsome gentleman as a trigger to figure out which of these ladies is the she wolf!" She smirked. "Neither of them are the she wolf!" Derek yelled. "I guess we'll find out, but now that I think about it, it can't be sweet little Allie, no she would have been triggered with anger when I electrocuted you and hit you, plus she knows I poisoned Stiles, so it must be you!" She said, stepping in front of me. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I spat. "Hmm right you have no idea?" She said. She turned towards Allie and put her hand into the air, allowing claws to extend from her fingertips. She quickly stabbed Allie in the side. She cried in pain while Derek and I both yelled 'Stop'. She pulled her claws out then walked over to Matt. "Obviously she wasn't enough to trigger the anger in you!" She said. "I am angry!" I stated. She shook her head. "Not angry enough!" She used her claws to slash across his chest. I closed my eyes when his agonized scream pierced my ears. I grew furious with this sociopathic woman. I felt the rage takeover and I felt different, I felt stronger, I could hear and smell every little thing. I felt powerful. I could feel my body starting to shift. Fangs grew from my k9s, and claws grew from my fingertips. My eyes snapped open and everything had a reddish glow to it, just like my dream. I glared at Kate, growling. I felt like ripping her throat out which made me determined. I ripped my arms from the chains along with my ankles. I charged for her, but she grabbed the rod and jammed it to my stomach, electrocuting me. She then grabbed my throat and threw me out of the room, knocking me unconscious.