Chapter 12

Allie's POV

I haven't seen Stiles all day. I couldn't understand what his problem was. I finished putting the last few things into my locker before shutting it. I jumped when I saw Stiles standing beside me, smiling. "Hey I'm sorry for how I acted this morning! I don't know what came over me!" He said. "It's okay as long as you're okay!" I said. He smiled. "I'm fine!" He chuckled. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him, connecting our lips roughly. It was a little weird but I pushed it aside. "Wanna come over?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the parking lot.

We got to his house and walked up to his room. "So why were you acting so strange this morning?" I asked. He shrugged. "Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked. He shook his head and sat at his desk. I slumped down on his bed, unsure of what to do or say. "Uh I'm gonna go." I said, standing up and heading for the door. Within seconds I was pinned against the door. He spun me around to face him. He looked different, his hair was no longer standing up in front like usual and he looked furious. "You aren't going anywhere!" He growled. I froze when his eyes started glowing red. "You're not Stiles!" I said, my voice shaky. He smirked and shook his head. "Where's Stiles?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care!" He grinned. "Why are you doing this?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. "Because it's all I know!" He growled. Suddenly the Stiles look alike was grabbed and slammed against the wall. I smiled, seeing Derek holding him up by his throat, but my smile immediately vanished when Stiles threw Derek across the room. I ran and knelt beside Derek. I looked up to see Stiles walking towards us when suddenly Scott stood in front of us and he roared at Stiles before slamming a syringe into his neck. Stiles growled then fell to the floor, unconscious. I sighed and looked back at Derek. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. I stood and Scott helped me get Derek to his feet. I hugged him tight. "We need to find Stiles!" I said. "I'll gather a search party for him! Go with Derek!" Scott said. I sighed and nodded. Derek picked up Stiles and threw him over his shoulder and carried him to the car.