Chapter 4

Allie's POV

Today has been pretty laid back so far. Stiles came over at about noon and has been here ever since. Derek decided he wanted to take Natalie and Matt out to lunch then show them the town, so he said I could have my friends over. Scott, Kira, Liam and Ryder arrived before Derek, Natalie and Matt left, allowing me to introduce them.

Scott and Kira were hand in hand as they entered the loft with Ryder and Liam behind them. "Hey guys!" I chirped as I walked out of the kitchen. Kira hugged me like usual. I led them to the couch where Natalie, Matt, and Derek sat. Derek stood to half hug Scott. I stared in confusion. I mean I know they're like brothers but Derek doesn't hug hardly anyone besides me, that's just a Hale thing, but it definitely isn't an Allie thing! Even Scott was a little confused.

"Natalie, Matt, these are a few of my friends! Kira, Scott, Liam and Ryder! Guys this is my sister Natalie and my brother Matthew!" I said. Natalie got up and hugged each of them while Matt smiled and waved. "Nice to meet you all!" Nat smiled. "Natalie, Matt, are you ready to go?" Derek asked. They nodded and got up to leave. We sat in the living room to wait for a few more friends to arrive. Stiles and I sat on a two seater sofa and I wanted to get comfortable so I threw my legs over his lap. He just smirked.

Soon Allison, Isaac, Lydia, Aiden and Ethan entered the loft. We said our hellos and how are yous before trying to decide what to do. "How about team hide and go seek! We can use the whole building!" Stiles suggested. I smiled and nodded at his idea. "Wouldn't that be a little unfair for you humans?" Scott asked. "What would be unfair to the humans?" Malia suddenly asked as her and Cora walked down the stairs. "Stiles suggested playing team hide and go seek." I explained. Cora stepped around Malia so she could speak. "Aren't we a little old to be playing hide and go seek?" She asked. We all thought about it before saying 'no' in unison. "Humans get to hide first!" Stiles shouted. "Wait won't that be too easy for us?" Isaac asked. "Nope! Allie, Lydia, Allison, Kira and myself are a team against you werewolves and werecoyote!" Stiles explained. "What ever you say! You humans are going to lose anyways!" Scott chuckled. Us humans ran out of the loft and got out of earshot of the wolves.

"Lucky for us, I came prepared!" Stiles said. We all looked at him with a questioning look. "How?" I asked. He pulled out some sort of spray bottle. "What's that?" Lydia asked. "Well thanks to our lovely emissary, Dr. Deaton, he gave us this spray that masks our scents!" He explained, smiling. "What type of spray is it?" Allison asked. "I don't know I didn't ask!" He said. "Glad you planned this with your usual attention to detail!" Lydia said sarcastically. "I know!" Stiles agreed. I rolled my eyes at him. He sprayed that weird spray on us which surprisingly didn't have a scent to it, so who knows if it will even work.

We split up and hid throughout the building. I hid in a dark storage room and waited. I stood by the open door and peeked every now and then to make sure no one was coming. I turned so my back was against the wall and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I heard voices come from the hallway. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of glowing green eyes out of the corner of my eyes which made me scream and run out to the hallway where I ran into Scott and Liam. "Hey you okay?" Scott asked. I breathed heavily and nodded. "What happened?" Liam asked. "Ryder scared the crap out of me!" I breathed. Ryder walked over to us laughing. "I'm sorry I scared you Allie, but that was hilarious!" Ryder chuckled. I punched him hard in the arm, but I'm pretty sure it hurt me more than it hurt him. "How did you know I was in there?" I asked. He shrugged. "I was looking on the roof and caught your scent which came from the open window in the storage room!" He explained. "Yeah that scent mask spray Stiles had was just water! Obviously Deaton wanted to make Stiles look more gullible than he already is!" Scott added. I laughed at the thought of Deaton tricking him.

We walked back into the loft and decided to just sit and chat until everyone left besides Stiles. Even Cora and Malia left to go do who knows what. Stiles and I sat on the couch and instead of me getting comfortable, Stiles beat me to it by laying his head on my lap, staring up at me with a stupid grin on his face. I chuckled as I lifted his head a little so I could cross my legs. Once we were both comfortable, I leaned down and kissed him. I turned the tv on and started a movie. During the movie I played with Stiles' hair until we both ended up falling asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of my name and the feeling of someone touching my head. Derek stood above me smiling. "Hey." I said. He shushed me and pointed to my lap. I looked down to see a sleeping Stiles with his face cuddled into my stomach. I giggled a little at how cute he looks. "Stiles." I said softly, trying to wake him but he didn't budge. "Derek's been trying to wake him but he won't get up." Natalie whispered. I smirked and looked up at Derek. "That's cause you didn't do the one thing that works!" I said. "Which is?" He asked. I carefully turned Stiles' head so that I could lean down and softly press my lips to his which always catches him off guard and wakes him up. Instantly he began kissing me back so I pulled away. He looked up at me and frowned. "Yeah you couldn't pay me enough to wake him up like that!" Derek grunted. Stiles sat up and smirked. "What? Grumpy doesn't want a smooch?" Stiles asked with a kissy face. "Not with you!" Derek growled. "Yeah, yeah, you keep telling yourself that!" Stiles said. Derek growled again. "We ate already. Food is in the kitchen! I'm going for my run!" He said as he walked out of the loft. I turned to Stiles with a raised eyebrow. "What did I say about pissing off Derek?" I asked. "I'm sorry but he walked right into that one!" Stiles said with a goofy grin which made me chuckle.