Chapter 27

Hazel's POV

"Bitch. I can't with you"

"Ok, ok BDSM or DDLG"

"Both honestly I think I'd like a little less of ddlg I mean I like dominance but I'm also very head strong and and I'm kind of into the idea of "rope bunny" but I mean I can't see myself acting like a baby or calling him daddy. It's just not for me."

"Girl ddlg all day for me except when it's that time of the month"

Jasmine and I sat on her bed rambling about any and everything. To be honest she was one of the only friends I have my other one moved to Texas last year.

"Soooooo"

"Why are you winking and being weird? It's creepy."

She rolled her eyes before continuing

"You and my baby brother plan on having kids because I swear as much as you guys are in that room I'm surprised you're not 6 months pregnant" she laughed as my eyes grew wide and I covered my face to hide my blush.

"Honestly I'm trying to wait until we get married. I want him to be the last man that I'm with for the rest of my life. I don't want to just give myself to him and end up without him and I doubt it'll happen but I want to be sure at the end of the day so I'm willing to wait. It's not easy honestly. ESPECIALLY in the morning with that deep voice. God he can be so irresistible."

"Ok that enough of that I don't wanna hear about your fantasy with my brother."

"Bitch you know you brother fine as hell. Also it's not like we can go anywhere. I'm on a damn island!"

YEP YOU HEARD ME RIGHT

(Sebastian statement in hazels POV)
we have to go into protection considering we're both at risk but the family is coming because she may come after all of us."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. You'll love it"

(End)

"How could I know I'd end up on a island running for my life from a crazy bitch I don't even know! Beautiful island by the way."

"Babe?" I heard Sebastian yell

"Coming" I shouted  "I'll be back."

I ran to stairs and internally groaned.

I realize they're rich and everything but does it have to be stairs everywhere!

I ran up groaning in attempt to hurry up and get them out the way and went to our room.

Ba-" I help my finger up while panting as I slid down the wall.

He ran to me alarmed "what's wrong? What happened? Are you-" I held my finger up to his lips.

"I *pant* hate *pant* stairs *pant* he rolled his eyes before picking me up bridal style

"You are aware we have an elevator right?" Smacking my forehead he laughed.

"My airhead ass forgot. I mean who has a elevator in a house and whoever created stairs I would like to personally thank them by pushing the down a flight of stairs... above a lava pit."

He stared at me for a moment "you can be scary sometimes" I smiled suddenly something poked me.

"Anyway we need talk about or situation at hand"

I blushed slightly.

"You have a situation you need to handle first" and pointed at his member

"Ugh" he moved grabbing the pillow "why does this happen when you're aggressive" he mumbled

"🎶He think I'm cute,he wanna have sex🎶"  I giggled running out.

"HAZEL!" I heard large foot steps behind me coming fast. I swiftly ran behind a pillar. Breathing hard and fast I tried to calm down so I could hear him but it was silent. Maybe he went to the bathroom.

Suddenly an arm was wrapped around my waist causing me to yelp in surprise. Suddenly I was pinned against the pillar "funny seeing you here" he kissed my lips gently before nibbling my ear.

"Hasn't anybody ever to told you the only rule to chase the rabbit? The rabbit is never suppose to stop running." He whispered

"Well this little bunny is to fat to keep running."

"Shut up" his lips smashed into mines. Before I could catch it a moan slipped from me causing him groan and pull away.

"Don't do that please, the teasing that is. As much as I would love to take you right here right now and have my name screamed from those sweet lips." He stared at my lips before looking back into my eyes. "I'm going to respect your wishes to wait until marriage.... but if you continue to tease I'll return the favor and my teasing is much worse. Understood?"

"Damn."

"... that wasn't exactly the answer I was looking for but ok" he pecked my lips before
move away.

"Wait... I just want to ask.. you.. urm.. uhhh...."

"What is it baby?"

I took a deep breath "areyouinddlg?"

He stared processing what I said "yes. Kinda it's weird I guess. I don't want a little but I want to dominate and be called sir. Daddy is fine as well but I don't want any individual to act like my daughter unless it is my daughter. Where did this come from?"

"Me and Jazz were talking about it earlier and well you are kind of... well dominant."

"Of course Jasmine is to blame. Her and her big mouth I swear."

"Wait! She knows?!"

"Yes. All of my family knows. I'm not exactly a secretive person they brought it up during dinner one day because they noticed my dominance. My father said and I quote "you may not come from my balls but you are my son"."

"Does no body have a filter here?"

"Not at all and we have no shame so be careful."

"We will definitely need our own place" I whispered to myself.

"In due time baby, just wait" he caress my cheek causing me to blush.

####################

Spice?

Don't forget to vote and comment😊😊❤️