Chapter 24

Sebastian's POV

Morning." I whispered into her ear as I placed a kiss on my head.

"Good morning my love" Cuddling into my chest I feel most at home when she's in my arms.

"It's time to eat breakfast baby" he said as he rubbed my back "and If you stay in this bed any longer I'll be tempted to eat you for breakfast" her eyes grew wide and cheeks became red.

"Let's go fool before I get pregnant from simple words."She ran down the stair and to the counter. I heard a gasp as I wrapped my arms her pulling her into me making her collide with my chest,"What?"I looked down at her,"I did say good morning."

I shook my head,"I want my good morning kiss."A giggle came from her and it was absolutely hypnotizing. I wrapped my arms around her waist turning her and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Good morning baby." I hummed in delight."Good morning love. She got out of my arms and went to cook our breakfast denying my help because I'm a ' distraction' soon breakfast was placed on the table.

"Thank you." I said to her, she went to sit down but instead was pulled l to sit on my lap.

"Really?"I shrugged and fed her breakfast,"I need to take care of my baby""Aww." Someone said behind us, looking over my shoulder I saw the guards standing with my father. "Aren't you guys just so adorably disgusting."I glared
as they joined us at the table.

"Good morning to you too."They mumbled a good morning as they cooks gave them their breakfast.I looked over them as they talked amongst themselves, joking and laughing.

This is nice for now at least.

Hazels POV

"Ma'am?" One of the cell guards called making me look up."Yes?" I said taking out my headset. "The prisoners asked to see you and Sebastian ." He informed.I raised a brow at that,"And why would they do that?" He shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed,"Okay, I will be down soon." He nod and left. Taking a deep breath my head began to hurt as I walked upstairs to Sebastian's office, without knocking I walked in and saw that he was on the phone.Looking up at me he continued his conversation before hanging up.

"What is it butterfly?" He asked as I sat on his desk. "My 'father' wants to see you and I." His brows creased,"What the hell for?"

I shrugged,"One of the cell guards told me that he wanted to talk to us."He shook his head,"I don't want you to meet with him right now. Do you remember how you reacted when he pissed you off yesterday not that I'm against you killing him but I don't want that to happen again. I don't want him getting to you and hurting you mentally "

I got off his desk and sat on his lap."I know that babe but how long would we keep him down there and not move on with our lives? I want to forget the past and letting everything out is the only way."

He sighed and started playing with my hair,"That is true."

"Of course it is, plus we have another prisoner that needs that space and I can't wait to find them." Knowing what I was taking about he stopped playing with my hair and gave me a gleeful glare,

"he/she will pay for ever trying to hurt my family ." I shook my head in agreement.

Attempting to get off his lap, he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him."are we not going?." I raised my eyebrow but he looked hesitant.

"I want to move on babe. Please do that with me."

"Ok" we walked down hand in hand.

"So you ready?" He asked as we stood in front staircase to the cells. Taking a deep breath before nodding, I gave his hand a squeeze."My goodie bag?" He asked to which nodded. I smirked,"Let's go talk to my so called father."

Walking down we approached the cell, nodding to the guards I watched as they left us alone.His gun shot wounds were disgusting especially since we never got them cleaned.

"So your ungrateful ass is finally here." He spat with blood running down him face. "Hello father." I said giving my nicest smile,"You said you wanted to meet with us?" I said looking down at him as he sat chained to the cold floor."Yes i did."

He said glaring at me before masking it."I want to apologize to you."I raised a brow at that while Sebastian snorted,"You want to apologize? Fine, go on." Sebastian huffed while leaning against the cell wall, we waited for him to apologize.

He sighed before looking to his feet,"I'm sorry I hurt you. I have been addicted to drugs since You were 3 years old. Drugs changed me baby girl. I promise you I loved you at a time I loved your mother too but one day she caught me using and threatened to take you away and I just couldn't have that.

"Sure now what's the truth ?" I asked asked with my arms folded.

He looked at me then the full act left letting his face truly say how he felt. "That bitch tried to moved to Atlanta, your grandfather left $30,000 to your mother before he died with his close friend and well She did actually find out I was using."

"So leaving your mother in the house for dead I set it on fire and took you and went to Atlanta, got $3000 from your unknown dead grandfather and spent it on drugs and women basically." He said shrugging his shoulder, not caring at all

"Well damn you really just made this so much easier didn't you?"

"Why are you finally telling me though"

Well since I'll die anyway why not let you suffer the way I'm about to. I'll be dead and you'll have to live in pain what more could I want" he smirked.

I looked over to Sebastian who had his fist balled up.

"Sebastian" I called causing him look to me with fury in his eyes.

Oh
shit

"You have 2 hours then it's my turn."

####################

No comment 😳

Vote and comment ❣️