Chapter 17

Sebastian's POV

"Today I'd like for you to meet my biological mother. I know it seems unusual trust me. I know but she's very dear to even though I've only met her a year ago" I said for the fifth time staring into the mirror. I have no idea why I'm so nervous for her to meet my mother, of course she's going to love Hazel. EVERYONE loves Hazel! Right?

"Ok but I wish you'd come and face me rather than asking me through a mirror." Of course she heard me. Great just great.

Notice the sarcasm

"Well thanks for not letting me ask you" I huffed out before plopping onto my bed and folding my arms like a chill.

"Ohh well. stop your whining and when do I get to meet your maker." She smiled brightly before plopping onto my lap.

"Well...." looking down at my watch only to see it was 12:55 "we leave in about 5 minutes so you might want to get dressed. Or not it doesn't really matter to me, you're always beautiful"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. DONT YOU TRY TO BE CUTE WITH ME HOW DARE YOU TELL ME LAST MINUTE! IM" slap "GOING" slap "TO" slap "MEET" slap "YOUR" slap "MOTHERRRRR."slap slap slap

"STOP IT WOMAN MY ARM IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE AMERICAN FLAG. And I didn't tell you last minute.... I told you the last 5 minutes" I cheekily smiled before being tackled and strangled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Calm down she'll love you plus she has someone she wants us to meet which means she has to behave either way" after staring at the door I finally decided to knock.

{oh how little I knew how wrong I'd be}

"Oh hello.... umm I'm sorry but who are you and where is my mother Camilla" suddenly the girl's eyes widen and she quickly covered it with a (what I assumed to be) seductive smirk.

"Oh me? I'm your future wife, Linsey and your mother is in the family room drinking tea." She said while attempting to rub my arm

"No thank you but I'm just going to go around you so excuse me ma'am"

****************************
Hazel's POV

THIS HOE IS NOT TRYING ME!

"No thank you but I'm just going to go around you so excuse me ma'am" Sebastian grabbed ahold of my hand as we made our way through the house.

Oh so now he captain save a hoe because I swear I'll commit a murder if she keep on flirting with my man.

"You're so cute when you're angry but there is no need for it. Your nostrils are flaring and you have a glare that could kill. Behave I really want my mom to like my future wife" he winked leaving me baffled.

Did he really believe that I'd be his wife one day?

Does that mean he'll propose soon?

Wait! I'm to young!

Right?

"Get out of that pretty little head of yours, you're turning red and I can only imagine what you're thinking."

Walking a little further we were greeted by a small elderly lady who had a ton of bags, but it wasn't my place to say so. Suddenly Sebastian let my hand go and walked over to the elderly lady before enveloping her in a tight hug causing her to chuckle.
"Hey momma Camilla"

That's his mother!?

She looks so.... old.

What the hell happen to her?

"HAZEL?" Sebastian whisper shouted slightly worried but also had a hint of humor in his eyes.

"S-sorry. My mind was running again." Great first impression hazel "hi ma'am I'm Hazel, nice to finally meet you" I smile sweetly before outstretching my hand to shake hers.

"I don't like her. Not for you. I like Linsey she's nice and wife material. This woman seems like-"

"ENOUGH" Sebastian basically had the whole room shaking with his anger that fumed from him.

"If you do not accept her FINE. But you will not talk down about her ESPECIALLY in my presence. She is no slut or whore and I refuse to let anyone treat her as if she is." He firmly grabbed my hand pulling me firmly into his side. "We are together accept it or not but if you want a relationship with me you WILL respect her. Now if you only have negativity we'll just leave now." We began to walk to the door.

"WAIT! I-I promise I'll behave I haven't seen you in forever. I won't say anything else that's poison to her" she smiled her elderly bitchy smile "please son. I'll be nice."

"Okay but please refrain from speaking to her and keep Linsey away from Hazel and I" sooo he did notice how much I already hated the bitch.

He's so nice.

Couldn't be me.

####################
I have been procrastinating to the utmost with this damn chapter🤦🏽‍♀️ work is kick my ass school is kicking my ass and kids is kicking my ass (kids I watch not mine) I'm not even going to make anymore false promises cuz life happens and it's a pain in the ass. So it'll slow to fast updates. There's no telling wit my damn schedule when I'll be able to right.

I love you babes 💀🥰❤️🥰❤️

Please don't forget to like and comment
❤️❤️❤️💙