Chapter 25

Sebastian's POV

"Two hours is all you get."The smile that came upon her face would make anyone shiver in fear, turning back to her father 

"Actually you go first "

She walked to him,"After everything that you just said.....I really fucking hate you with every living fiber in my body."
"Have fun baby" she kissed my cheek."

Hazels POV

Ignoring his yells I left the room shutting the door behind me."NOOOO!!" I smiled hearing his screams as I walked down the narrow hall and out door. Walking to the kitchen I saw the GUARDS eating in the kitchen.Seeing me they turned and gave me goofy smiles ,

"Everything okay?" I nodded and tried to take one of some bacon before receiving a slap to my hand from Libby  the cook making me pout. "I'm the baby you know."She gave me her 'Does it look like I care' face. "Your being a horrible best friend."

I said making Libby gasp,"I thought I was your best friend!?" James yelled

"You don't make her food!" Libby argueed

"Huh ......Coming!" I yelled leaving the kitchen quickly."You know no one didn't call you!" I heard her yell as I walked upstairs."Oh well!" I yelled back. Walking to my room I saw my favorite movie playing before settling into bed I watched TV for about 1 hour and 45 minutes doctor do little is hilarious.

I jumped in the shower not long after I  heard my name being called in a low voice.

I slowly watched as he entered raking my eyes over his muscular body. He licked his lips and shook his head,"Don't do that baby, you know you have business to attend."

I shrugged and walked over to him in a towel Touching his chest I bit my lips looking up at him,"You look really good baby" He groaned throwing his head back."God please don't let me give into the temptation." He said before looking back down at me with dark eyes.

I smiled before walking away and went into the room to retrieve my clothes. Maybe I'll change here I thought to myself before smiling.

"You can look but don't touch "WHAT!? No fair." He said  before folding his arms. I pecked his lips and when I'm done you need to shower you smell like death. No offense of course.

"When did you become this brave and such a tease."

"It's something new I'm trying out. You like?"

"I love "

I slowly got dressed to tease him more. He glared at me while not hiding his excited member at all, he  walked over to the chair and sat down."Bring your self over here and let me see" Laughing on the inside I walked over to him while sliding my panties up

he moved his hand to his member and slowly pulling it I hurriedly turned around. Pulling my shirt on. He soon came to stand behind me plantings a kiss on my neck

"Hmm not bold anymore?"

"Uhhh I gotta go" I moaned out before slipping my pants and shoes on. "I still have something to deal with."

"Yeah I'll be down there in a little bit I need a shower thanks to you" I smiled in content

To be continued ??

I waited in the kitchen about 10 minutes later he walked into the kitchen. "Ready" I shook my head before walking to him.

Opening the door I was greeted with the strong sent of blood. Looking I saw my father  laying on the flood covered with deep wounds and bruises over their body."Looks like you enjoyed yourself." I looked over to Sebastian who was cleaning his tools .

He  shrugged,"Could of done more but I knew you wanted to have some fun of your own."I placed my hand over my heart,"Aww you thought about me?" I said pouting with big eyes.

"I'll be back just yell for me when you think they've had enough ok babe?"Nodding my head He left the room but not before smirking at my father and saying good luck.

"How about I finally have some fun. Let the fun begin." I said smiling down at him loving the act of toughness.

"Go to hell bitch"

I doused his bloody body with salt and bleach enjoying the screams of pain. " you're a fuckin evil bitch

"I'm simply taking after my father is all" I said before grabbing my twisted knife

"For every time I can remember you hurting me is how many times I will stabbed lets see if you'll still be alive by time I'm done"

169 stabs later

"You know that's all I can remember. How are you still alive though?Oh well I guess I'll call Sebastian now. Did you have fun? I know I did it felt good to get that out."

"Sebastian I'm finished" not long after I heard the door open.

"Damn. How is there so much blood and not a drop on you? You really are crazy." He said in shock.

Yep.

"So how bout we get this over with?" I nodded, he pulled  2 pistols out of his pocket handing me one. "Do you know how to use it?"

"Unfortunately yes, on my father police friend showed when he forced me to play with it and put it in my mouth and pull the trigger but it had no bullets" I could physically see him stiffen.

Standing over the person that caused me pain I look at him

"Got any last words.

"Y-yes," He cleared his throat,"Fuck...you." I chuckled,"I give you mercy father." I said

Placing the gun in his mouth I pulled the trigger and watched all my worries melt away.

Who knew that could've solved my problems not all of but a good bit.

####################
Don't forget to vote and comment!