Chapter 21

Hazel's POV

You ever just wish the world would swallow you up? Away from the hurt? The pain that is so cruelly given to you? Or simply the torment of life that seems to follow you?

For some reason I feel as if life is a joke and its chosen me to be the cruel punch line.

Suddenly my lunges were filled as with a freezing cold substance which I assume was water and my body had most definitely gone into shocked state. I fought and fought but I was drowned and suddenly I let go and for once it felt good to let go.

"Hazel" an angelic voice called out a voice I hadn't heard in so long

"Momma? Momma is that you" I began to cry out as I ran into her arms. She was more beautiful than I remembered she was so at peace.

She smiled as she ran her hands through my hair "yes baby it's me"

"Oh momma
I've missed you so much" I began to cry as I hug her tighter.

"I've missed you to my love but sadly you must go." She said while wiping my tears.

"I don't wanna go the world is terrible and cruel please I want to stay with you"

"My sweet hazel nut you have to go. It's not your time and you have a young man down there that truly loves you. You can't give up on him. I'll always be with you. And I will always be watching over you." She kissed my head before letting go. "Goodbye my love"

"Bye momma"

"AGGHHHHHH" she back sir a man said with slight sorrow.

"Good that should be enough to teach her a lesson" suddenly the last person I ever wanted to see stepped out of the shadows.

"Surprise baby girl, I've missed you dearly"

And ..I'm back to hell.

****************************
Sebastian's POV

"Do you have all her belongings?"

"Yes sir"

"Bring them to me" I hung up as I turned I saw my mother and father with anger pure as day.

"Son didn't you give her a tracker? Maybe we can-"
I stopped my father.

"It was on her bag, Henry and Jacob just found all of her belongings by a back exit." I huffed as tears once again streamed down my face.

"I let this happen. I promised I'd protect her and I didn't now how knows where she could be?! We have so many enemies who knows who has been keeping an eye on her. I'm so stupid I should've told he no." I'm broken. How can a woman I've known for 3 months have this much impact to break me down in ways nobody else is able.

"Baby it's not your fault. You have a strong willed girlfriend she won't let anyone control her anymore and she is beyond intelligent I bet you she already figured all this out. Trust her and us we're the best damn mafia known to man we can find her"

Soon there was a knock on the door to which I gave them permission to enter "Sir I have her belongings but something is missing"

I quickly stood up "what's missing?" I started going through everything.

"Her tracker sir" I began to inwardly smiling "sir she was aware of the tracker and I do believe she has it somewhere on her. The compartment that held the tracker was wide open and we didn't find traces of it anywhere"

As soon as he finished explaining I jet up the stairs and into the media room. Shoving everything out of my way I located the tracker and what I saw pissed me off.

"That bitch!" Suddenly gasps was heard throughout the entire room. "Later guys! Get everybody and I do mean everybody and everything that can put a hole into a body and let's go we're leave ASAP!.

>>>>>5 minutes later>>>>>

As everyone jumped in the cars the monitors began rolling and each car and we were off. "We're going here for 2 things. To kill and to get Hazel if you do not like killing I'd suggest you stay in the car and work on a new resume because as of now you are fired. Do not spare anyone's life except each other and possible children and I'm going to kill the bastard she once called father myself! Understood!"

"Yes sir" they shout in unison as we pulled up and jumped out.

Without hesitation bullets began to rain.

####################

Incase you are confused unknown #2 is Hazel's
father

If you know who is Unknown #1 comment

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊😊