Chapter 29 Aroura 1 year later

After a year of everything I have been through today I am marrying jax. my one and only. also I have a surprise for him.

What took us so long you ask

club wars

also club first and I understand that 100%.

I watch my self in the mirror as daddy walks around the corner and sees me for the first time all done in my wedding gown make up and feeling useless.

"oh my" he says stepping in my eye sight as he holds my sight as he looks like the handsome princesses king.

"daddy" I say full of emotion

"today is the day I loose you again" he says sad but happy

"you will never loose me again daddy" I say as he grins down at me

"no your right ill kill him if he try's" he says making me smile.

"come on I know a man who is waiting to see the women of his dreams walk down the path wat to him" dad says as I loop my arms with his I look at him and grin and move with him as I am placed on his Harley and driven slowly to the ceremony.

when we arrive and I am walking down the path I see him and Liam looking at me and everyone else falls away. my world is standing in front of me. my life is standing in front of me. my whole entire universe is finally on the right path.

"aroura" he starts as I honestly cant remember everything else as all I remember is the way he looked and how will I tell him I am carrying his child so now as its my turn to say my vowels I look to him with love.

"jax. since the day I open my eyes and found yours and your body holding mine. I knew I was safe. I knew I had everything I needed. I never thought of family or love and you gave me both some blood and some not. either way they all the same. but jax some time through all the wedding and life and the club we created another life together. ( he looks to Liam then me confused) jax as well as gaining a wife and a new son you will also be gaining your unborn child who I carry with me through our wedding day" I say more clear and his grin his ecstatic and handsome making the hormones go in over drive. to say out wedding went like normal would be a lie. he grabbed me kissed me declared I was his before he was told to and carried upstairs.

we adventured out awhile later with cheers and hollers and people making cave man jokes but I was okay with it. its jax the one I married the one I made a family with and I prey we live like this for the rest of our lives.