Chapter 16 jax fist

This night has gone from bad to worse. I know there is something on that damn women's mind. I see it in her trusting eyes. Trying my best to be with her and not push her for more. Laying in bed trying to get what it is that a on her mind but before she opens up to me we hear gun shots.

I've never seen someone move so fast she was dressed and had a Glock in her hand. How did she get it and why. To be honest I've been waiting to see what she is trained in ever since I saw her paper work from rage. She has kept simple. Really simple. She acts if she don't know anything but really after what I've heard she is the key I just have to push her to get the info.

She clears top level fast as I'm moving down I notice it's one of the prospects that I asked to watch the front line of my property. The second is standing holding the wound. We were talking when we heard the gun shot go of. I ducked and covered but it was no use. It was our very own princess shooting another or the same perp. She didn't show confidence like a shooter it was more of a obligation as in she would choose not to. From what the whore said aroura wasn't just kidnapped she was there lacky. She helped or if she didn't she was raped and beaten. She lowered her weapon I see the slight tremmer in her face I smiled at her she sighed and had a little laugh. She saved my fucking life. To be honest shocked.

She stands and watches everything with care. Her father turns up and he is with her making sure she is okay. I feel like it's all I want to do it be with her and keep her safe. After her father found out she has been in my bed that was a awkward conversation. He warned me the club means nothing compared to her so if i was messing around he would have my balls. We have to find out what she knows but she is so guarded.

We get the mess cleared but I can't Evan go back to bed I have to go with the guys back to the club house to sort this mess out fond out what the shooter knows. It's going to be a long night of breaking bones and cutting flesh. Leaving her in her own head is killing me. Leaving others to watch her worse

Once I pull into the club house and men are surrounding the cage the shooter is in. When they heard what happened I assumed it was because the prez aka me was threatened. No it was because they all knew who else was in the house. She is the daughter of a guy they all trusted and knew. She also won hearts when they gaureded her and helping us get rid of the rats in the club. They are grateful. Watching as they rip this fucking low life from the cage he is whaling in pain and showing weakness. Don't know how he got patched into the guys club he was weak.

Now the fun begins