Chapter 3 Aroura

The door opens but it's not rage. it's not anyone I have seen before it's a little girl around 8. she looked scared. she looks hurt. she reminds me of me when I first came here. when I first laid eyes on rage. She doesn't deserve this. she doesn't need this she doesn't need this life.

They've never put anyone with me as they know how unpredictable I am. I'm going trying to protect her she's in the cage next to me waiting for her punishment waiting to want to end her own life.

We talked I found out her name it's Lilo everyone calls her lil. she tells me about her horse, tells me about her father's bike and that she has a lot of uncle's I'm assuming she's from an MC. I don't ask her about it. then I'll have to tell her mine and I can not and will not let these people know what MC I came from. Not that I remember to much I only remember when i really think about what my father was wearing and how he spoke about his brothers.

The little girl has no idea what a MC is. she has no idea why she's here. She said she got hit by rage. that is about it. if I can I'm going to protect her in the Vile things rage can do. I hear them talking about her above. They hear them talking about her cherry. I hear them say how sweet it's going to be. makes me sick. if I make rage build on his anger towards me it's going to give her a little time. time that I never had to adjust to breathe.

Another man comes down the stairs I hear his footsteps on the creaky floorboards stairs. He starts to walk towards the little girl I'm assuming he's the buyer. He looks at me and looks at her asking if there's a 2 for1 price I ignored up until rage comes down. I start my backlashing I swear at him telling him how much I despise him then I go a little deeper and talk about how small his cock is and that I'd rather be sold then be left here with him to deal with such a little pin prick. I see rage in his face I see his anger I see his hates I see he has ignored Lilo. He now sees me his parents must be so proud.

I can take a good amount of beatings nothing to be proud of. If I can take it untill he is satisfied then lil is free today. Hopefully I can heal a little before tomorrow to go all again. Rage is predictable sad for a biker but true. I hear him cursing at every slap at every punch and hit. But now it's time for him to give his Final release. His final release involved me bringing for lil to turn her head the other way. Wishing she was blind and deaf to this scene. He will continue to rape me untill I pass out from the pain. As I feel my self slip away. I hear lil tinny whimper. I know rage will leave her be as he lays me down on the bed.