11: The Beginning Of The End

Ella POV

"There's a student of mine, having a doubt within himself. Should I approach him or should I let him grow by himself? By the way, are the kids healthy? Did you properly feed them? Should I visit the church to make sure everything's alright?"

                                                -Heine

I gripped the letter tightly that it become wrinkled.

"Baka Heine, what do you mean by 'properly feed'? My cooking was the best and nutritious in the world, okay!"

I sighed and smiled sadly "..... You don't even asked about me, huh? I guess the exercise I did to make me stronger paid off then. But it won't hurt you to ask a little, right...... "

I got up from the table then opened the window from my room. Feeling the cold wind, somehow numbed all my body especially the pain in my heart. I looked up and watch a little star tried to outshine the others.

".... Just like my hope, I guess."

-------------------------------------

Heine POV

"There's some letter addresses for you, Royal Tutor." A butler came near me and give me two letters.

"Thank you." I took the letters and kept one in my vest pocket while opened the other. Ella's letter always in yellow while the kids' would changes the colour from time to time.

"Am I your advisor or what? I'm gonna charge you money if you keep asking. You need to face your students head-on, its not like you're gonna give him the answer to the solution. Everyone grow up to their own path, all they need was just a little push. Your student must have his own thoughts so try to hear him, aren't you his Master? d:

The brats were fine, doesn't seem like I broke their bone or two. Am I that lazy to you that you think I can't 'properly feed them'?! You can't come back here until you realise your wrongdoing to me! Baka-Heine! >^<

                                                         - Ella

I sweat dropped at her letter. 'How do you even know which student he is? Also, what's with those faces you draw?'

I got hooked on one word 'Wrongdoing? I don't remember visit you these days yet I already have my wrongdoing?'

I sighed "Women are puzzling..."

"Hou~~ Heine you've got a letter from woman?"

I flinched and turned my head "Your Majesty... What are you doing here?"

Victor smiled and replied "I'm going to meet my adorable sons. So, are you really got the letter from a woman? Did that mean you're having affair?"

I hold my forehead "What affair are you talking about? I don't even have a woman to cheat. This letter came from Ella."

"Oh! Let me read it too!" Victor held out his hand as if I couldn't refuse.

Of course I couldn't refuse a king inside his palace "....... This is an abuse of power and its rude to read other person's letter."

I gave to him while throwing some rude words. But he didn't seem to mind and read the letter.

"Hm? Wrongdoing? Heine, what did you do this time?" Victor looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What do mean 'this time'? Why did you asked me as if I have done her wrong too many times? And I don't know what she's talking about." I squinted my eyes at Victor.