5: Promise & Fulfill

Viktor POV

After that, I would meet Heine and Ella every time I snuck into the town. Heine was like the children's leader. He always told them what to do with limits and worked on his own to get money to buy some food.

Meanwhile, Ella was like a shield. She protected Heine and the children from dirtying their hands. At night, she would stole nobles precious item unnoticed; for the sake of others.

Watching them both, taught me a lot of things mainly that there was a gap between the rich and poor. The orphaned kids need to work hard to survive, I was rocked by the harsh reality of my kingdom.

Not only that, I also learned something.

"Ella, did you have a feeling towards Heine?"

Right now, Ella and I was waiting for Heine at an open space on the mountain while looking at the bright light of the city. I was leaning on a tree while she's sat on the ground.

To my question, Ella flinched and stood up then grabbed my collar.

"Wh-wha-at are you talking about?! Please don't make that kind of assumption!! It will make people misunderstood!!!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wh-wha-at are you talking about?! Please don't make that kind of assumption!! It will make people misunderstood!!!". She shouted at me while shaking me, not to mention her face became a colour that put Heine's hair into shame.

"Iya~ isn't it kind of obvious? You kept looked at his direction and put him first before yourself. Also please stop shaking me." I grabbed her wrists to stop her action, she indeed stop but continued hold my collar.

"Its.....really that obvious?....do you think....he knows..?" Somehow her voice became slower and she asked with fear.

"Oi, what are you guys doing?" Heine came while holding something with his left hand.

"Nothing! What chuu got there~?" Ella avoided it with faint pain in her smile. I wonder how can she had bear it if she always by his side.

Heine chopped her on the head with the other hand. "I told you many times to talk properly. You're not a child anymore."

Ella pouted while covering her head. Heine just sighed and smile faintly(?) without himself knowing then patted the spot he hit earlier. Ella looked down to cover her blush so she missed his smile.

'Is Heine really..... didn't felt anything for her? That faint smile....I'm not seeing things right? Heine sometimes show more emotion when he's with Ella. Just like when the three of us introduced ourselves.' Victor who's watching this scene from side wondered to himself.

Heine raised his left hand to reveal.....WINE?!

"A child bringing wine? That won't do." I said with a serious face. Heine refuted me with a glare while Ella laughed at the comment. "What kind of wine is it?"

"Dunno."

Third POV

"Heine, you told me to speak properly yet you don't follow it yourself. E-etto, it was written in the label see? White Wine from Niederglanzreich." Ella quickly changed the topic when she got a glare from Heine.

I Reincarnated In Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine [NOT EDITED YET] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें