2: I Feel Strange

Sorry guys! I meant it for Friday the 13 yet I had some problems. Enjoy!

Ella POV

After that introduction, I just found out that I was in Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine. Believe me, I was freaking inside for one week. And for this one week, me and Heine......Well, I guessed you can called us best friend. Our mind were more mature~ (no rated here) and our aura maybe have a dont-disturb-us effect?

Heine was genius in studies and I was genius in combat and studies except for mathematic or here we called it 'arithmetic'. He's kind of 'brain' types so I'm teaching him combat so that he's not in disadvantage and he's kind of interested in it. (Well since combat is different than brain stuff) Meanwhile, he's teaching me arithmetics. My body frozen when I heard that.

I even declined him saying that I'm not interested.

But he said "I'm going to make you interested by showing you the power of arithmetics" He even pointed a woody ruler at me. My back turned cold and shivered.

(The teacher is Haine, the middle is Ella's lazy side and the other two are her's other side

(The teacher is Haine, the middle is Ella's lazy side and the other two are her's other side. Like 'Inside Out', too many people in one brain)

Suddenly, my body was pinned on the ground. "Hey, you're spacing out." I looked up and see that red-yellow eyes.

"Ah..." I remember now. I was teaching him combat and he absorbed it like a sponge. Though he's left some opening, I can fixed that. Then, I recalled that memory and got me spaced out during one-on-one. And he used that to push me on the ground.

"Ahahaha, its nothing. Don't worry." I laughed nervously and wave my hand like its nothing. He peered into my yellow eyes and it got my back sweat.

"Hmmm, so you remembered about that huh?" Black lines on my head as he said that. He can read my mind and I found it disturbing.

'I'll just toughen my mental power.' I thought and put my fist hand in front of my chest.

"You just thought you want to powered up, don't you?" Heine said while lifting one of his eyebrows. I looked at the side; not denying anything. He sighed and that make me "Hya!" .

I covered my left ears with my hand and my mouth with others while my face had already gone red.

"Oi, what's wrong?" He asked but  then realize our position

"Oi, what's wrong?" He asked but then realize our position. His hands on both my head sides, one of knees in between my legs,

 His hands on both my head sides, one of knees in between my legs,

and while he sighed just now, his breath brushed my left ears.

He blinked once. Twice.

"Just how long you want to stare!! Get off!!!" I really wanted to shout but that would just attracted other kids attention and I DONT want any viewers.

"Ah, gomen, gomen." He apologize with the oh-not-sorry-about-it tone which make me irked and stood up from our position. He held out his hand to me "Saa, lets go back." I took his hand and we walked back while holding hand. Its already a habit and somehow I felt warm inside when we held hand. Its weird but I like it.

----------------------------------------

Yeah this one seriously short one. But I want to finish the past already! So next chap is the final part of past. Ciao!