7: Days Without Heine

Ella POV

I have to admit, without Heine its been lonely without someone who's always make the poker face and sarcastic remarks.

From the first week, aura around the church really gloomy and dark. Later, I tried to ease a bit of their sadness and gradually they got the hang of it.

I didn't forget to send letters to Heine once a week. To lessen the budget I need to buy letters, I told the boys to write a letter representing the boys and vice versa to the girls.

(Author: Guys, I'm gonna use my own timeline. I'm still gonna follow the plot but according to my timeline.)

And I didn't even peeked at their letters, well I respected their privacy but did they really need to threat me? I'm not that curious, I mean I am curious but not worth dying for.

But I really mad at that red haired guy. Why? Because he left me with the children's education! Let's get into the fact, that I. Am. Not. Teacher. Material.

My patience already thin in the first place so it was getting much thinner. But the main topic was.... He left me to teach the arithmetics to these kids. Oh Kami knows how much I dislike that one.

I thought I'm probably let them studied what Heine already taught them. But that shorty! Give me an instruction book to teach them about the said subject. Wasn't it like he's saying that I'm idiot?

(A: You mean you're not?
Ella: Shut it, author-chan!)

And right now, I'm teaching the said subject. I sighed after finally finishing for today's lesson. 'Narrating my past week and trying to teach while doing that is not that easy, ya know.'

(A: Oi! Don't just break the 4th wall like that!)

"Nani, Ella-neesan? Has the lesson finally fried your brain?"

irk!

"Eh? If that's the case, won't she'd teach us something wrong?"

Irk!

"You should know her personality by now. She, by herself definitely wouldn't even know if she taught us the wrong thing. But you can rest reassure if she's holding that book. It's Sensei's book. Sensei is so amazing!"

IRK!!

I slowly glanced at them one by one. Not even one missed to flinch.

"I'm not cooking for today."

When I said 'today', that means I'm not going to cook for a day. Since breakfast already, no meals for lunch and dinner.

All of them gone pale when the thoughts sunk in. I tidied some books on the desk while ignoring their panic and loud whispering.

"This is called abuse!"

"Your boys was the bad ones! How could you say that! Ella-nee still trying to teach even though she really didn't want to."

"What did ya say, you chibi?!"

"Oh shut it, baka!"