4: The Beginning Of Our Story

Third Person POV

A teen with shoulder-length gold hair and blue eyes with commoner blue suit peeked outside the trees carefully without getting caught and sneaked out of the palace.

As he enter the town, he walked passed a restaurant, watched people bargained at the market and while he walked in a silent street, two boys that wore dirty shirt bumped the said teen, ran away after the boys said their apologize.

The teen didn't it weird until he stared at the item in one of the boys hand. It was his family's personal gold pocket watch. "Wait!" The teen started to chase after them until they arrived at an open underground water tunnel.

"Hey, what is this?" One of the boys asked his companion. "I dunno but I bet we could get a lot for it."

"Good evening." Gasped the boys when they heard a voice among them and looked up to see the teen that chased the earlier. "Fancy seeing you again." The boys started to run again but got blocked the teen. "Mind returning that?"

Unwilling to return the item, the boys picked a big rock and a pipe to handle the teen but they were stopped before anything could happen.

"That's enough."

The three of them looked behind and saw another bo---(Heine: Atsuko-san, please don't make a joke in my story or I'll forced some Arithmetics in you. Author: ..........ahem) ------ teen walked out from the underground water tunnel.

ahem) ------ teen walked out from the underground water tunnel

"Give it back to him." Was the order of the teen towards the boys. They tried to persuade the teen until the teen gave a hard glare "Return it." The boys surrendered and gave back the pocket watch to the other teen then ran; entering the tunnel with scared face after the teen said "Got yourself punishment from Ella."

'Ella?' While the gold haired teen dazed from the situation, the teen had red hair with fading red tips, paired with red-yellow eyes wearing brown long-sleeved shirt with dark brown vest on top of the shirt and dark brown long pants asked "You're not from here, are you? Where did you come from?"

The gold haired teen just blinked once and didn't answered the question. The teen infront of him said "Stay away from this area." before turning to enter the tunnel. But being the curious one, the gold haired teen followed the red haired teen into tunnel eventhough he was told to not follow by the other teen.

The red haired teen clicked his tongue at the stubbornness. While they were walking, the teen asked,

"You don't seem like one of us. Are you a runaway?" (H. Author: Hint people! Hint!)

"You could say that" (V)

They walked more a bit then the gold haired teen shocked to see many children inside the tunnel.

"You live here?"

"We do. It's not exactly unusual." The red haired teen replied.

"Where are your parents? Aren't they worried about you?"