Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots Everybody

After apologizing to Denki about teasing him you both changed and got ready for bed. "Once again Denki I'm sorry I didn't know you'd react like that," you said with a giggle remembering how he practically buffered before fainting. "It's fine" Denki mumbled grabbing some blankets and placing them on the floor. "Whatcha doing there Denki," you asked with a quirked eyebrow. "Oh I'm just laying down some blankets so I could sleep on the floor," He said with the most adorable grin. "Why?" you asked. "Well I'm not gonna let my queen sleep on the floor," He said doing a cute bow earning a giggle from you. "But I thought we were gonna sleep in the same bed," you asked with a cute pout. "But I don't want to make you uncomfortable and and I don't want to think I'm perverted and and" Denki continued rambling until you put your hand on his mouth and shushed him. "It's fine if you're not comfortable doing it it was just a question," you said frantically trying to calm him down. "Oh," Denki said quietly. "I really need to stop teasing you," you said with a small laugh. "NO NO NO I AM A MAN AND I'M GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU LIKE ONE," Denki said confidently. "Denki so bold," you gasped while wiggling your eyebrows suggestively. Denki looked at you confused before processing what he said. "W-w-w-ait T-t-t-hat's not what I meant," he said frantically trying to cover his blush up. "I know I know," you said in between wheezes. After calming Denki down you both got to bed after reassuring him that sleeping in the same bed doesn't make you married. 

The next morning was a Saturday so you and Denki decided to sleep in until Mina banged on the door until you both woke up. You told Denki you had to get ready and went to your own dorm to get ready for the day. Following getting ready you all decided to go downstairs and force Bakugo to make breakfast. After Bakugo reluctantly made you all breakfast a random kid came up to y'all asking if you were going to the party tonight which you all shook your heads and continued eating the gourmet breakfast you had been graced with. 

"Wait you guys maybe we should go" you spoke up after you had all finished eating. "I don't know man I'm not really a party person," Sero said while rubbing the back of his neck. "And I don't think I have anything to wear," Mina said with a sigh. "Plus I've never been to a college party before," Kirishima replied with a frown. "I just don't wanna go," Bakugo said with a grunt. "C'mon guys you're being party poopers," you said with a pout. "Yeah this could be a fun new experience," Denki said with a smile. You looked at everyone eagerly for a couple of seconds before finally receiving a response. "Well when you put it like that it sounds kinda fun," Kirishima said with a grin. "Well I could always raid (Y/n)'s closet," Mina said with a smirk. "What was that Mina," you asked violently. "I said it could be fun," Mina said with an awkward laugh. You all eagerly looked at Sero. "Fine" Sero said with a smile. "Great it's set we're all going to the party," you said with a bright smile. "Hold on I never-" Bakugo growled. "Ah I'm so excited to go," you said brightly. "Hold on are y'all ignor-," Bakugo said before he was cut off again. "Great come on guys let's go get ready," you said while forcing everyone up. Bakugo eventually followed everyone else begrudgingly. 

 After everyone quickly went to their own dorms and grabbed what they needed to get ready they all ultimately arrived at your dorm. Once everyone arrived you all chilled for a bit before getting ready. "Hey anyone wanna do shots" you yelled from the bathroom after you brushed your teeth. "hOld oN wHAt," everyone yelled. "I asked if y'all wanna do shots," you said poking your head out of the bathroom. "I didn't know you drank alcohol like, that,"  Mina asked waltzing her way into the bathroom with her hands on her hips ready to go full momma mode. "I don't," you claimed with a confused look on your face. "But you just asked if we wanted shots," Mina asked preparing a lecture in her head. "Yeah shots," you said pulling out a bottle of mouthwash. "Oh," Mina said "sure". "What in the world," Kirishima said waking into the bathroom trying to figure out what was going on followed by the rest of the confused boys. Once they all went into the bathroom it was to late. You and MIna were going completely wild. "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" Mina yelled as she watched you down multiple glasses of mouthwash.

A/N: I'm gonna leave the chapter there because It's getting kind of long. I've also decided that I'm gonna be putting out new chapters everyday because I have nothing better to do. I hope y'all are looking forward to the next one cause it's about to be a  wild ride from here on out. I love you guys and hope you enjoyed this chapter < 3.