Birthday Special!!🎉🎊🎁

(THIS IS GOING TO BE IN THE FUTURE BUT NOT ACTUALLY IN THE STORYLINE YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND ARE LIVING WITH THE WHOLE SQUAD ETC. BAKUGOU, MINA,  AND SERO)

Denki woke up and instantly remembered what day it was. It was June 29th his birthday he was ecstatic there were so many vines that he could only use today and today only. He quickly shook you awake then instantly regretted it. He remembered when he first moved in with everyone. Everyone had there own little rules but you had the weirdest ones. One of them being unless you wanted to summon some kind of demon. He instantly regretted his actions and had started praying when. "What?" 

you sighed in the sweetest voice you could muster even though you were just about to rip his throat out. You were honestly really tired, you had been up all night planning a party for Denki and were completely drained. "I-I'm sorry," he whimpered with his head down. "It's fine," you sighed once again before rubbing your eyes and stretching. You looked up at the clock "8:45" you mumbled to yourself. "We should probably get ready anyway," you said while getting up from the bed. "Getting ready for what," he asked also getting up. You panicked this was kinda supposed to be a surprise. "The day," you said quickly grabbing clothes and rushing to the bathroom. "I'm gonna get ready come back later," you said slamming the bathroom door. "Weird," he mumbled to himself before he headed to his room.

 Denki got ready extra fast today since he had already planned out his outfit for today. He quickly rushed to your room hoping to ask if you guys were going to do anything today. "GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS" he yelled. "Saturday?" you pondered slowly playing dumb. "It's my birthday," he said with a sad smile on his face. He swore he saw you texting the squad about birthday plans. "Oh," you mumbled out going back to focusing on your hair. 

"Let me get ready then we can have breakfast," you said while shooing him out. 

When you were done getting ready you and Denki walked downstairs with everyone already fully dressed in casual clothes which confused Denki because usually some of them have work today. "Good morning guys," you said with little enthusiasm. "Good morning," they replied blandly. "Hey guys wanna go out today," Mina said not looking up from her phone "I heard there was a carnival today". "Sure" everyone mumbled to themselves. You all left the house around 10:00 finally awake after having coffee. "Looks like the carnival doesn't open until later wanna do something else," Mina said while looking at her phone. "Yeah doesn't really matter" you answered for everyone. "Let's go to the arcade" Bakugou suggested. "That's a pretty good idea Kat," you said already walking ahead in the direction of the arcade.

 You offered to pay for everyone's tokens before you all separated each going to play your own games. You walked by the prize counter and saw that there was a gigantic Pikachu for 10,000 tickets you knew you had to do it to 'em. While playing games you slowly found everyone and told them about the Pikachu and they all agreed to help. It was about 1 ish when all of you ran out of tokens. Everyone but Denki met up and discreetly and  bought the Pikachu without Denki noticing."Oh no guys there's an emergency me and Bakugou have to take care of sorry" Kirishima said before running off with Bakugo in tow. The truth was they were actually going to go start setting up the birthday surprise."Was Bakugou holding a giant Pikachu" Denki asked with a confused look on his face? "A what?" Sero asked with a fake concerned face."Nevermind must have imagined it" he said brushing it of.  "Guys seems like the carnival is open let's start heading over there," Mina said loudly trying to distract Denki from what was happening."I guess we should head over then" Denki said getting excited for all the rides. You all nodded in agreement and walked to the carnival. 

The carnival was great you all rode multiple rides and thoroughly enjoyed yourself. It was about 4 when Sero suggested that we go on the Farris wheel. We got in line when suddenly Sero and Mina disappeared so only you and Denki where there. "Where did they all go," he asked while looking around. "Oh look it's our turn" you quickly replied before pushing him into the carnival box. You had told Sero to pay the guy controlling the ride to make it extra long so your friends would have time to set up. The ride was mostly spent in comfortable silence. "The sunset looks beautiful," you sighed after looking out the small window. "Just like you," Denki mumbled out with a smile on his face. "Uno reverse card," you said with a small giggle.

 Once you had gotten off the ride you looked at your phone. "Looks like the squad wants us to meet them at the beach I wonder what that's about," you said with a small mischievous smile on his face. "Yeah me too,"  Denki said nervously getting kinda scared since he saw your demonic smirk. You both walked quickly to the beach so you wouldn't run out of sunlight. "Looks like they're over there," you said with an ugly squint. "Close your eyes," you said before stopping him from going any further. "Ok?" he replied nervously desperately not wanting to piss you off. It was a short walk and your friends finally came into view. "Are we almost there?" Denki asked. "Yup," you said while continuing to walk towards your friends. You arrived a few seconds later. "Ok you can open them," you said excitedly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENKI," you all said in unison the first thing he saw was all his friends standing in front of a picnic table with a bunch of gifts some good food a Pokeball cake and a small banner that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' in yellow letters. He looked down and saw his name written in the sand and that's when he lost it. "AWWWWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET NFWOIFWJIVFBVFNIOBI" he screeched. "Can you do it again please" he whined. "Fine but only because it's your birthday," you sighed with a small smile. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENKI" you all yelled with a little enthusiasm. "I can't swim," he said with a confused look. You all proceeded to burst into a fit of laughter.  

You all sat down on the picnic table and ate and talked a lot it was honestly really fun. Denki had just finished blowing out his candles when Kirishima suggested they open presents. Everyone had given their presents when it was finally your turn. You and Denki looked at each other and knew what you had to d. "Happy birthday Denkiiiiiiiiii," you said showing him your gift. "So you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift," he asked seriously. "Happy birthday?" you said with a smile on your face.

 Then suddenly he slapped you. "You're lucky it's your birthday" you mumbled. Some of the others were either in shock or very confused. "What a great way to end a birthday," you said unison. "Hehe I love you" you smiled softly. "Uno reverse Card," he said with a small giggle

A/N: I  know this wasn't actually uploaded on his birthday but let's not talk about that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this special chapter. I decided that I'll probably be posting every other day because posting every day was lowkey stressful. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this kind of different chapter remember I'm always open to suggestions requests or criticism love you guys :3.