What Are Those?????? They Are My Crocs

Once everyone had woken up you told them your genius idea. "I have decided that we will have a big sleepover with all my many many friends. "Ok, first of all, we are your only friends second of all we literally all just slept in your room last night," Mina sighed with a disappointed headshake. "I have other friends like ummmmm Shinsou and my dog and yeah also we all just sleep that's not a sleepover" you whined. "Ok fine whatever" Bakugou mumbled reluctantly while everyone just nodded in agreement. "YEAHHHHHH" you yelled "OksofirstweneedtogetsuppliesthencallShinsouupandthenallgetmatchingonsiesgotit" you said quickly already getting up and grabbing clothes. "No, we do not understand please calm down," Kirishima said with a small chuckle. "Just get dressed and meet back here in like 20 minutes," you said while pushing everyone out of your room.

 As soon as the door closed you quickly pulled out your phone and dialed Shinsou's number. "Hey Toshi," you said with a wide grin on your face. "I can practically hear the smile on your face what's up," Shinsou said with a small chuckle. "Welllllll so I convinced my friends to skip class and they said we could have a sleepover," you said quickly. "But that's not important I was wondering if you like to come," you said while bouncing on the balls of your feet. "Sorry (Y/n) I have work today," Shinsou said with a sigh. "B-but matching onesies" you mumbled sadly. "You couldn't ask to take off work," you asked anxiously. "My boss is kinda strict so probably not," Shinsou said solemnly. "I bet he's no match for me I know for fact he's no match for me," you said confidently. "(Y/n) I'm not sure you can convince this person-" Shinsou said before you cut him off. "Don't worry Shinsou I got your back" you said quickly before hanging up. 

After you hung up you quickly took a shower brushed your teeth and did your hair before changing into something more comfortable  (whatever that may be). Once you had gotten ready you waited a couple of minutes before you heard some soft knocks at your door. You quickly jumped up from your bed and opened the door. "Hey, guys," you exclaimed with a huge smile on your face. "You ready" Sero asked. "Yup," you said before grabbing your small backpack and running out the door. "But before we leave Kirishima WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEE". "Those are my crocs," Kirishima said seriously while everyone burst out laughing. 

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GUYS ARRIVED AT THE STORE)

"OK SO FIRST WE NEED TO DECIDE WHO WILL PUSH ME IN THE CART AND THEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET FOOD"  you yelled confidently before you immediately got kicked out. 

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU WENT TO ANOTHER STORE)

"I still can't believe you got us kicked out," Mina said with a loud laugh. "It's not funny," you said with a pout. "I just have one question," Kirishima said uneasily. "What is it," you asked curiously. "How exactly are we gonna pay for all of this" Kirishima asked while all of us nodded. "I have my ways," you said mischievously.

A/N: I'm really sorry I haven't been updating I'm pretty sure I've been sick for the past couple of days and I didn't really want to make myself suffer more than I already was. I do think the break actually helped me because I actually have an idea for some of the story kind of anyways I might continue writing and update later today. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter remember to comment and vote love you guys :3.