AhHhAHAhahAHA SHUT UP Yes

Finally, the day was over and nothing had really happened since both of you had been deep in thought. Denki thinking about how he was going to get you to tell everyone what was wrong. While you were trying to figure out a plan to avoid all of your friends the after school was over. Denki had walked you to your dorm like he did every day and ask you the same question he had been asking you since you had become friends. "Hey (Y/n) do you mind if I stay over," he asked with a bright smile on his face. This is my chance to throw them off you thought. "Yeah sure," you said with an equally bright smile.

Wait what this isn't the way it was supposed to go he thought frantically. It will all be ok he thought over and over in his head while trying to not have a mental breakdown. He walked in with a smile on his face and sat on (Y/n)'s bed. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower if that's ok," you said trying to uphold your fake smile that was shielding your worry. "Yeah that's ok," Denki said smiling back. As soon as you closed the door Denki immediately whipped out his phone and texted the group chat.

Pikaboi69⚡️🎤📒: GUYS YOU HAVE COME TO (Y/N)'S DORM IMMEDIATELY LIKE NOW NO TIME TO THINK JUST GO GO GO

Mamamina...boi😍🤗 🌈 : YOU GOT IT CHIEF I'M ON MY WAY

Presiousharkboi😊🦈💪🏼: I'LL BE THERE IN T-MINUS LESS THEN A MINUTE

Averyangryboi😤🤬😚: I hate you guys

Averyangryboi😤🤬😚: I'll be there as soon as possible

Once Denki knew everything was a go he quickly and quietly got up and unlocked the door. He then looked back frantically at the bathroom door praying it wouldn't open anytime soon. He then heard a few frantic quiet knocks. He opened up the door to see a sweaty and out of breath Mina, Kirishima, and Bakugo. He quickly let them in asking them to "Sit down and act natural".

Meanwhile, you had just turned on the water and sat down on the ground trying to figure out a way to get out of this situation. I really am stupid, yeah you are shut up why exactly did you invite him in the first place I don't know I thought it might throw them off track for at least like a day or so to help me think of a good excuse well if you had just avoided all of them like you planned you probably still would've had the same amount of time SHUT UP gosh sometimes you can be so annoying I'll just go in there make up a crappy excuse and tell Denki not to tell anyone and he probably will tell everyone else then I can get over this wow your a genius I know right go wet your hair and mentally prepare by the way love you I love you too.

While your last 2 brain cells were having an argument Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo all frantically found a place on either the floor or the bed. Right when they all found places to dit and somewhat caught their breathe the door to the bathroom opened. The bathroom revealed a slightly damp (Y/n) with a towel around her neck.

 "Sorry if I took to long- AHahHaHhaahHAAhHh" you screeched. "SHUT UP," they all said at the same time. "Yes," you responded with a small simple on your face. You hadn't vined'd in a while and it felt good.

A/N: Hey guys please forgive me so many things happened. Like I went to Disney then got depressed(it's basically related to these chapters) then got very very sick. I'm so sorry for not updating or saying anything I hope you guys can forgive me. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and remember I'm always open to suggestions and criticism love you guys. ÙwÚ 💕