When I Leave You Wanna Keep Doing This

"Well then what happened," Denki said while on the edge of his seat. "Long story short one day I kinda got over it and one of his friends told us he was sorry he just had a lot going on at home" You sighed. "Why didn't he apologize in person" Sero questioned. "Because I thought it was best if I  moved classes and completely avoided you guys for the rest of high school," Shinsou said with a dry chuckle. 

"WHAT THE FRICK" you all screamed. "Sorry did I startle you," Shinsou said frantically. "NO OF COURSE NOT," you said with a nervous laugh. "You know you don't have to be so tense around me I thought my friend said you forgave me," he said before awkwardly looking down. "I-I'M NOT- I DON'T- I FORGAVE YOU ALONG TIME AGO I'M JUST SOCIALLY AWKWARD I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAD AT ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME AS MUCH FRIES AS I USUALLY GET" you yelled while standing up and screaming frantically. "THAT WASN'T MENT FOR YOU I SWEAR IT WAS MENT FOR THAT ANGRY BLOND FOR MAKING ME UPSET" he yelled frantically. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FRIKIN INSOMNIAC" he yelled. 

"Oh," you said quietly before sitting back down. "I just want you to know I wish things didn't end how they ended and you made me really happy," he said with a small smile. "Same here," you said while looking up at him with a small blush. "OH WELL LOOK AT THE TIME WE SHOULD BE GOING" Denki yelled frantically practically dragging you out of your seat. "What the heck man at least let me say bye to Shinsou," you said pulling yourself from his strong grip. 

"Can I have a hug before I go I miss your hugs you gave really good ones I MEAN UNLEsS YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE THAT'S PROBABLY AWKWARd" you yelled frantically. "No it's not I miss yours too," he said before opening his arms giving you a big hug. Lavender you thought to yourself he always smells like lavender. "Welp I should probably go before my friends have my head," you said detaching yourself from his hug. "Before you go here's my number" he mumbled putting a small piece of paper in your hand. 

"(Y/N) LET'S GO" Mina yelled from outside. "You heard the woman bye Toshi," you said with a small giggle. "Bye (Y/n)" he said before going back into the kitchen. "Took you long enough" Denki mumbled walking further away from everyone. "What," you asked very confused. "Nothing," he muttered before walking even further ahead. "Ok, I see how it is," you said quietly. "So when I leave you wanna keep doing this but then when I come around you don't wanna post up so h-how about you just say it to my face the things you've been saying about me," you said jokingly.

Everyone just stared at you before wheezing. "I hate how I can't stay mad at you," Denki said wiping away tears. "I know I'm so frikin lovable," you said whipping away your hair dramatically. "NOW DENKI I COMMAND YOU TO CARRY ME LIKE THE MEME GODDESS I AM" He knew he couldn't argue so he bent down and carried you all the way back to the dorms.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this kinda soft chapter I think. I just had like 3 basketball games and I'm like very much dead and yes my name is Trey and I had 3 basketball games today. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter and remember I'm always open to suggestions requests and criticism.